test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Rosenborg 0-4 Chelsea

Started by BlueLion.,

126 posts in this topic
Hey zola have you got a stream to the game?
Sadly not, mate - My computer cant cope with that kind of technology, yet :whistling: Just listening to talksport's coverage of the other game.

Sadly not, mate - My computer cant cope with that kind of technology, yet :whistling: Just listening to talksport's coverage of the other game.
Get on MSN Steve you muppet, I'll keep you updated thumbsup.gif

Totally chuffed with that. A bit fortunate with all three goals I feel, Drogba's positioning and anticipation was excellent for both finishes. Lampard could have made it three before Alex did with that 45 yard freekick :whistling:

what a half of football we could not be asking for much more we have surely qualified now which is really good news :whistling:
We only needed 1 point to qualify, but the win guarentees us top spot I think.....

Just seen that guy charging out from the wall at Alex's free-kick.....LMAO...WTF was he doing. If he'd hit that free kick low and at the wall he'd have had his head taken off....ROFL