test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Rosenborg 0-4 Chelsea

Started by BlueLion.,

126 posts in this topic
Oh I see, its from the way you used the word 'just' suggested so. No worries :whistling:
haha lol im glad we got that sorted :P but yes i think we will win 2-0 lampard and sheva scoring

I think a two goal winning margin seems a fair result in terms of quality of the squads, but they are in front of their own crowd, in good form, and will be up for this match. A draw is a likely result, I feel, but its one of those games that can go either way. Rosenborg are without doubt the underdogs, but as I say, are at home and will be up for the game. I think Makelele would best be utilised in this game, because one thing Rosenborg have is excellent pace in the midfield.

Rosenborg will give us a good game I think. Hopefully Drogba will be back in the squad and scoring for us. Prediction: Rosenborg 0-1 Chelsea

This game is on Sky, so remember you can watch it on Sky.com for a small fee ;)
I'd rather watch it on live footy for nowt! :Dunsure.png A good win would cement it, but a draw would do. :lol:

I'd rather watch it on live footy for nowt! :rolleyes::) A good win would cement it, but a draw would do. :)
You and me both, but finding a working stream for CL matches these days is nigh on impossible to do.

They have the listing up, but no links as of yet... 'links to follow Weds morning' it says...

I try to go to the forum page on MyP2P and check the links out from the match thread, theres usually quite a few different ones on there. thumbsup.gif