Aleksandr Golovin

the wes

7 hours ago, Jason said:

Well at least they know each other and should work excellent together The numbers they would produce and the heat maps will make some interesting viewing. Did you see the guy today? He was still running flat out after extra time.

His numbers might be lower than Iscos but their 2 teams played different types of football. Put him in a forward thinking manager with like minded players and watch those numbers change..

I am so happy to be linked with him.

Just 2 things stopping it now.

We dont own Golo and we might not own N'Golo if PSG have their way.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He was running at full speed with 120 minutes on the clock. The only players I've seen do that in recent years are Kante and Robben.

He definitely has the mentality and stamina to play alongside Kante. Looks to be quite skilful and smart on the ball as well. Other thing I really appreciate in his play is his Modric-esque ability to retain possession and make good decisions under pressure.

Golovin's parents confirmed the negotiations between Chelsea and CSKA on his transfer to Chelsea. Alexander Golovin can move from CSKA Moscow to Chelsea after the 2018 World Cup, which is being held in Russia. Chelsea is ready to pay more than 25m. #CFC

4 hours ago, DDA said:

I thought he was fantastic given the way Russia was set up. He gave everything for that team, he did not stop running.

This. I remember in extra time there was a ball played by Spanish defence on the left wing towards Aspas who just came on, Golovin tracked back like a boss, won the ball and passed it back to the keeper and he was playing since the first minute. Absolute work horse this lad.

He looks like a very good player and I can see how his skill set would appeal to Sarri and his style of football.

What impressed me the most about watching him today is he clearly looks the classiest and most naturally talented player in the Russia squad, but he was prepared to work just as hard as everybody else. There was one moment in particular in extra time when he saw the danger of a counter attack and sprinted back some 50-60 yards down the pitch to cut it out when the team could have ended up in trouble.

He looks like a very accomplished player on the ball and appears to have a very deceptive acceleration. 

Lot's of upside and for the price being quoted, I feel is well worth taking the chance on him.

21 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

This. I remember in extra time there was a ball played by Spanish defence on the left wing towards Aspas who just came on, Golovin tracked back like a boss, won the ball and passed it back to the keeper and he was playing since the first minute. Absolute work horse this lad.

Guessing it was this...

8 hours ago, AK-3001 said:

Go to 5:43 mark and just look at him track back! He did that after minute 110 against a player who came on as a substitute.

Vid musta had copywrite or summet mate Ive had loads deleted myself.

But think the same move is on this one

1 hour ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Kovacic 

Kante           Golovin

You know you like it. 

Tho my dream at one time would have been Veratti or Kroos I now at least try to be more realistic just for the sake of my ulcer lol

But yeah Kovacic would be good or Seri. Wouldn't say no to either. Give us a great CM

What's most exciting about him is how much better he should look in an attacking team who want to take the game to their opponents. Russia basically set up like a Mourinho/Pulis coached side. Defend for your life and knock it long to the big #9. Golovin has performed very well in a team that doesn't even play to his strengths. Alongside two top midfielders and in a Sarri coached side I think he can be awesome.

Just trying not to get too excited because I'm still worried Juve/United/Bayern or someone comes in for him and offers much more £££ + CL football.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You