the wes

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Clockwork said:

btw James Rodriguez is a top player, he is a bit one dimensional player. fantastic player, as long as you know what you are getting from him and comfortable with it. 

I'd take him in a heartbeat fwiw. Lovely player.

As for Golovin, he really does look good. He's got the stamina and is pretty good with his dribbling. Decision making could get better still.

Also, I like how you've posted videos of Golovin vs Arsenal and United. These are the best kind of videos to judge a player on. THey show every touch he's made in that game, good or bad. No bias involved in these that make a Darren Bent look like Lewandowski. 

6 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Not talking about Golovin specificaly, but several players had superb cups and gone absolute dogshit after. 

I dont understand why is so popular to hype players who have good world cups. Maybe those who get all to the final, but thats about it. 

These players arent good because of world cup, they were good before. But the media hypes the shit out of them. Doesnt mean they are actualy good because they have a few good games against third tier teams and it also doesnt mean they "exploded" in world cup, becuse alot were better before for their clubs. 

James Rodriguez was amazing in Monaco before World cup. Same with Aurier in Toulouse. 

This year its Lozano. He was already amazing in psv.

On other hand you have the likes of Giacherrini or Gebre Selassie who had great cups but are crap players. Renato Sanches is another brilliant example.

If we are targeting Golovin, better be because he was good in CSKa and not because he played well against f*ing Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

Its unbelievable how much hype some players get after few good games in world cup. They are not goddamn Ronaldo9. 

With these kids being good in world cups/euros its more chance they turn shit or underachieve rather than reach their potential. 

If you believe the reports, Sarri had wanted Golovin at Napoli but couldn't get him and if that is true, it would mean Sarri thinks he's good and can add quality to the side as opposed to judging him solely on the World Cup. Plus, it should also mean something that Juventus were reportedly after him as well. 

Golo 'n N'Golo sounds like a match made in My Blue Heaven just a perfect match up. Those 2 running around like hamsters on their wheels would be amazing. We could use Baks/Barks or RLC as 3rd man IF of course we dont manage to buy Seri too/

It would go a long way to help restore my faith in our powers that be.

5b36dc8bc230c_Screenshot_2018-06-30AleksandrGolovinFootballStatisticsWhoScoredcom.thumb.png.090762db873d654e03154cdf06812fb1.png

Golovins mom confirms there are talks going on between Chelsea & Cska. Says dont know outcome & Golovin & the family concentrated 100% on the World Cup. Report say Chelsea willing to pay more than €25m, clubs now just discussing terms of the transfer.

Such a good player. If the reported fee is true, CSKA are quite stupid. Had he been playing for a club in Europe, the asking fee would be around £40-50M. If we could get him for around £25m, that is a bloody bargain. Is quite a complete player too. Brilliant passing, dribbling, balance and very much improving. If it is true Juventus pulled out and won't pay above £20m then silly on them because he is going to be a top player.

29 minutes ago, SadistChicken said:

Wasn't brilliant but gave everything for Russia today against Spain.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

I thought he was fantastic given the way Russia was set up. He gave everything for that team, he did not stop running.

Golo 'n N'Golo plus a deep playmaker would make us a great CM. Lets just hope the club dont think that its enough just to bring this lad in.

But its a big step in the right direction. Lets hope we dont get gazumped.

But IF its true that Roman likes him we should have a foot in the door.

I wonder if he was there today? Lets hope they shook hands.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You