Aleksandr Golovin

the wes

20 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

Its not about signings only. Spurs have set themselves up for the next 30 years. They have a new stadium built, they have a new training complex, they have a young squad that is all tied up with 5 year contracts, they have a young manager with potential. Everything about Spurs is attractive at the moment for investors and sponsors. Take your blue tinted glasses of for a second. We were light years ahead of Spurs only 5 years ago but at the moment who do you say has a brighter future?? 

Actually it will be good for Chelsea and Arsenal if Spurs become more successful. For a lot of fans Spurs seem to be the bar, you pass them, you beat them, these mean your season wasn't that bad.

I want us to compete with Real, Barca and Bayern every season, but this is impossible when we constantly measure ourselves against this shitty Spurs team.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Juve supposedly want 80m~ for Pjanic, so he's in the same bracket as SMS in terms of price.

Talisca was a decent proposition before he decided to go after money instead of furthering his career. Players like that should be avoided at all cost

Lazio are holding firm at £120 to 130m 

they are not budging so far

Lazio are holding firm at £120 to 130m 
they are not budging so far
There's been plenty of talk of them dropping down quite a bit after Ronaldo's deal.

I'd say 50-60m plus Pedro would get a deal done. However, we need to add RWF's rather than lose them right now.

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

Why?

It's a better springboard club for him. Going straight from Russia to Chelsea under the limelight is a huge step and a totally different pressure than playing in Monaco renowned for their youth development. He also probably can't be guaranteed a regular starting place here with Barkley, RLC and Fabregas all gunning for that third midfield spot. I think he can continue his progression under minimal pressure in a much stronger league, and in a year or two/three (if he becomes a great player) he can go to a big club with experience under his belt.

At this point i guess i am placing my hope on RLC, i believe Cesc, Kante, and Jorginho will start as the trio of midfielders. Barkely is the better goal scorer  than RLC and better instinct, but RLC is hands down the better midfielder. 

20 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

It shows im an actual true fan because I am concerned about the incompetence of our current ownership. I am being objective. AC Milan under Berlesocni had the exact same problems look at them now. 

Ah the old "im more angry and hate the club more so im the better fan"

30 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We're linked with about 4 more midfielders. I'd be shocked like I've never been shocked before if we signed any of them. They all seem impossible. We'd have to break our transfer record by a considerable amount in order to sign any of Pjanic, Thiago, or SMS.

Watch us panic buy that Vecino dude from Inter on deadline day. He was totally anonymous at the WC and didn't catch the eye at all.

Thiago is very much available and won't cost shit load unlike the two other players u mentioned...and as things stand right now we ain't gonna sign another midfielder lest alone vecino...

13 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

hate for Spurs

Is in our genetic code

/me taps mic........

If I had the wings of a sparrow

if I had the arse of a crow

I'd fly straight over Tottenham 

and shit on those bastards below

7 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Thiago is very much available and won't cost shit load unlike the two other players u mentioned...and as things stand right now we ain't gonna sign another midfielder lest alone vecino...

Thought I read the price rumored for Thiago was 75m or something?

this is why we won't progress as a club, missing a chance to bring in genuine quality , because we have players like moses and pedro who "can do a job"

disappointed, think he could be very useful. Can play on the right as well. Not understand the connection with Jorginho, mentioned by some reporters, different types and also Sarri talked about midfielder issue after Jorginho arrive. Hope for someone else, but with our policy cant get exciting.

19 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

There's been plenty of talk of them dropping down quite a bit after Ronaldo's deal.

I'd say 50-60m plus Pedro would get a deal done. However, we need to add RWF's rather than lose them right now.

Take Drinkwater, change his name to Daniele Natale Bereacqua (Daniel Noel Drinkwater in Italian) via deed poll

and ship him off to Lazio with £70m for M-S

Take Drinkwater, change his name to Daniele Natale Bereacqua (Daniel Noel Drinkwater in Italian) via deed poll
and ship him off to Lazio with £70m for M-S

Think Lazio would prefer the cash alone. [emoji1]

Just now, Special Juan said:

As long as we have another alternative, and he fits the mould that's all that matters.

Oh we might have alternatives but it's a whole other question whether this incompetent board can pull off the deal. Might end up with Jack Rodwell on deadline day!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You