Aleksandr Golovin

the wes

Just thinking of a midfield that allows me to watch Chelsea dominate possession and consistently take the game to our opponents (even in the big matches, hopefully!) makes me smile. Not going into every match just praying we don't allow some shit team to bully Fabregas or have Bakayoko get sent off for a couple of idiotic tackles or surrender possession in our half.
If we sign Golovin, though, obviously RLC is off on loan and almost surely permanently next summer. Ruben needs to be playing every game and won't if Golovin is here.

I highly doubt we loan Ruben, you guys are forgetting the homegrown player allocation.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that midfield of Kante, Jorginho, Golovin, Bakayoko, Barkley and RLC would be a very good midfield in terms of quality and depth. 

Both RLC and Barkley also able to play some minutes on the wing. 

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Just thinking of a midfield that allows me to watch Chelsea dominate possession and consistently take the game to our opponents (even in the big matches, hopefully!) makes me smile. Not going into every match just praying we don't allow some shit team to bully Fabregas or have Bakayoko get sent off for a couple of idiotic tackles or surrender possession in our half.

If we sign Golovin, though, obviously RLC is off on loan and almost surely permanently next summer. Ruben needs to be playing every game and won't if Golovin is here.

Why does RLC needs to go on loan? He is better option than Barkley, Drinkwater, and Mehyoko.

RLC is not going to play in every game at the club, no youth will ever make at any big club with that entitlement mentality. He needs to come in with the same mentality as Christensen, earn his playing time. And that is the only way you will ever make it at Chelsea, and that goes for every youth. 

I strongly believe in Golovin, but at the end of the day he is coming from the Russian league. RLC has experience in the league, if he believes he belongs at a club like Chelsea than he should have no qualms with competing. 

Our colleagues at Sky in Italy claim a deal is close between Chelsea and CSKA Moscow midfielder Aleksandr Golovin.

New Chelsea coach Maurizio Sarri tried to  sign Golovin when he was in charge at Napoli.

16 hours ago, the wes said:

New Chelsea coach Maurizio Sarri tried to  sign Golovin when he was in charge at Napoli.

This part is key for me. It shows that we aren't simply riding the WC hype train, but our new head coach scouted and wanted him when he was still unknown. With Roman's ties in Russian football it looks like the most obvious transfer ever.

Important news about the future of Aleksandr Golovin come directly from France. According to Le10Sport colleagues, Russian talent would be a step away from Monaco, long since on the trail of the football player owned by CSKA Moscow. The Principality club would have put 35 million euros on the plate for the play of the trequartista, also courted by Chelsea. And precisely on the Blues track, we never gave it as a result, nor did we talk about visits, unlike other sources. Golovin always closer to Monaco, an operation that explains today's contacts between Chelsea and Pjanic, as we told you.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You