test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Aleksandr Golovin

Started by the wes,

307 posts in this topic
On 12/10/2017 at 3:01 AM, the wes said:

Chelsea target £15m deal for CSKA Moscow midfielder Aleksandr Golovin before World Cup begins

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/10/chelsea-target-15m-deal-cska-moscow-midfielder-aleksandr-golovin-world-cup-begins-7146453/?ito=cbshare

I quite like what Ive seen of him. Had a purler against Saudi eh. But allot of links to gooners right now You would think Roman would be all over him

5b2d54288232d_Screenshot-2018-6-22AleksandrGolovinFootballStatisticsWhoScoredcom.thumb.png.94ded6e1859e0b5481ce82a3e46b0b90.png

Fabrizio Romano mentioned on Twitter we are in talks to sign him and Juventus don’t want to up their bid. Oh boy! 

Would be happy with this. 25m euros apparently which seems more than reasonable in todays market. My only worry is Russians tend to struggle in England but he's still young.

Fernando likes this

Hopefully is also a good sign for Sarri too as apparently he's a big fan and wanted Napoli to move for him this summer.

Chelsea have started talks for #Golovin from CSKA Moscow. Juventus don't want to make a new bid for the Russian. 🔵 @DiMarzio #CFC #transfers #Chelsea

25 minutes ago, Pizy said:

A lot of times when you do a bit of YouTube scouting, you can come away unimpressed. This kid really jumps out as very impressive for me. I know the level of opposition he's playing against in Russia isn't top level, but he looks fantastic. 

Superb on the ball (first touch, dribbling, carrying the ball forward) but also seems to enjoy getting stuck in and winning the ball. Normally players with his technical skill set are very small and focused only on attacking. Golovin is pretty big and can use his body to ease players off the ball.

Know who he reminds me of when he's on the ball? A non-lazy Mesut Özil. Silky smooth.

This isn't going to end well, is it? :lol: 

Similar to Zieleinski imo. Decent alternative. Looks a good technician.

5 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Any quality in this signing? Hoping we can still go for Nabil Fekir or Leon Bailey... 

The quoted price is 25 million and he isn't a right winger. 

He's an attacking centre mid. Will probably play next to Kante with a deep playmaker behind them in a midfield 3 (if we sign him )

11Drogba and Unionjack like this

5 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

The quoted price is 25 million and he isn't a right winger. 

He's an attacking centre mid. Will probably play next to Kante with a deep playmaker behind them in a midfield 3 (if we sign him )

Oh thanks... No Seri then

8 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Not sure, Seri could easily play in a DLP role that Jorginho played for Napoli. Golovin looks like an LCM. We can play Golovin, Seri and Kante together. Although I don't think Golovin is a sure starter. More like a rotation player, who if plays well, should keep seeing the minutes.

Unionjack likes this

8 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Not sure, Seri could easily play in a DLP role that Jorginho played for Napoli. Golovin looks like an LCM. We can play Golovin, Seri and Kante together. Although I don't think Golovin is a sure starter. More like a rotation player, who if plays well, should keep seeing the minutes.

7 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

Well..he could be a starter together with Seri and Kante just like u have said cos reading report of RLC loan and likely sale of Drinkwater...coupled with Sarri approval...Golovin Seri Kante Barkley Bakayoko and Fabregas for 3 man  midfield positions is still a core of strong options...