• Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Ampadu (sub)

On 12/9/2017 at 4:55 PM, Special Juan said:

This is a simple outlook...take the game to this average side and do not let them dictate.

We have to get out of this fucking awful mindset of allowing shit teams to just wander around against us in the first 15 minutes.

Drop Morata, play Drinkwater, start Moses, start Rudiger.

Only just reading thro this thread.

Looks like you got your and our wishes, good prediction boss:D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Jason said:

Not excusing the mistake for one second - by the way, where was the pressure on the ball?! - but that mistake could have happened any time and committed by most players. I'm sure Cahill have committed such mistakes before in the past. So using Cahill to bash Rudiger in this case is just silly.

Cahill will always be an average defender.  He's had some high points in his career at Chelsea but if i'm being honest, he'd probably be at some other club if he wasn't homegrown. 

Would love to see a Chelsea backline in the future without any limited players!  

9 hours ago, Tautvix said:

I don't like Cahill but Rudiger is just not better...

I don't get the hate for Rudiger.  He's still got time to improve as a defender at 24 years of age....as for Cahill, he should be at his peak.

Our wingbacks are very average, which was clear again last night. Alonso is offensively useless nowadays and Moses is a very athletic player, who lacks tactical discipline and football brain. I like them both and they have done a brilliant job last season, but if we want to take the next step as a team we have to get rid of players who lack technical qualities. Take a look at City for example, they have good footballers all over the pitch and that translates to their way of dominating other teams home and away. 

9 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Our wingbacks are very average, which was clear again last night. Alonso is offensively useless nowadays and Moses is a very athletic player, who lacks tactical discipline and football brain. I like them both and they have done a brilliant job last season, but if we want to take the next step as a team we have to get rid of players who lack technical qualities. Take a look at City for example, they have good footballers all over the pitch and that translates to their way of dominating other teams home and away. 

You ain't wrong but I think we all know this now. I think Moses is the better of the two, but I simply cannot see what Alonso brings barring being good at free-kicks.

They would be the two areas we need to address with a matter of urgency for me.

20 minutes ago, Beigl said:

That's what Conte tried to do this Summer with Alex Sandro and Walker...

But instead we got Zappacosta for £26M who even worse than Moses..

4 hours ago, Beigl said:

Let's just be grateful that, after all, Alonso made a decent cross to set up our second goal.

Moses was clinical in our 1st goal which was nice.