• Batshuayi (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Ampadu (sub)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tautvix said:

Only if it was Cahill instead of Rudiger we would have a player to blame for conceded goal ;)

Cahills problems are deeper than a lapse of concentration during the last minute of the game. 

Huddersfield were totally hopeless. Barely put any pressure and just stood off for pretty much the entire game. That said, it's a welcome win and decent performance to boot. Just a bloody shame we conceded right at the end!

33 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

I don't like Cahill but Rudiger is just not better...

Not excusing the mistake for one second - by the way, where was the pressure on the ball?! - but that mistake could have happened any time and committed by most players. I'm sure Cahill have committed such mistakes before in the past. So using Cahill to bash Rudiger in this case is just silly.

I find it interesting we pass teams who want to play against us fair and square rather easily. 

Huddersfield, Soton, Bournemouth...such nice squads. 

However teams with plenty of tricks in them like Palace, Burnley,...give us quite some problem.