• Hazard
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Ampadu (sub)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a simple outlook...take the game to this average side and do not let them dictate.

We have to get out of this fucking awful mindset of allowing shit teams to just wander around against us in the first 15 minutes.

Drop Morata, play Drinkwater, start Moses, start Rudiger.

If Conte doesn't start with Bats here with Morata out then it's clear he simply doesn't fancy him. Morata probably is genuinely burned out. Unlike City, United, and even Arsenal we don't have a high quality second striker who can come in and our level doesn't drop off considerably.

I mean, City have Aguero and United have Zlatan on their benches. Two legends who could still score 20+ if they were the main men. Even Giroud scores a good amount every season. If Morata picked up a bad injury and we had to play for an extended period with Bats leading our line I think we might finish 6th or something.

Anyways, not exactly feeling great about tomorrow. A shit team with one of the worst defenses in the league and yet we seem to play down to these sort of sides' level. We get ourselves up for the big boys (City apart this season) and then can't be bothered against relegation fodder. Hoping for the best but expecting a hugely frustrating game tomorrow.

Think that could be good all round. Hopefully Michy (if Conte has any faith) & Drinkwater start.

Seems like there's a dark cloud hovering over us right now. Which is strange because we were in great form until last weekends defeat.

Now all you read is doom and gloom on Twitter. Morata out, everyone burnt out and fatigued, "nightmare" CL draw, our star players being heavily linked away.

Could really do with a convincing win here to steady the ship. Would be hugely embarrassing and very worrying if we lose or even drop points to another relegation candidate. Feels like to it could be a turning point in our season. Win and we're right there still in the hunt for 2nd. Lose and Arse/Liverpool/Spuds will pounce and edge ahead. All other small teams that would normally fear Chelsea would be super confident against us, play out of their skin, and our heads may drop like the 15/16 season.

A club with less to lose (CL spot) would start giving game-time to Ampadu/Musonda for the rest of the season considering the title's lost, and the following year or 2 have some of the best two youngsters in the league.

Huddersfield fans will be happy to see a club like Chelsea playing on their stadium, I hope we don't give them more to celebrate about. Tough game for sure, midweek game, side which will fight for 90+ minutes, determined to prove themselves against big team like Chelsea.
I hope our players are in good condition and Conte has recovered from the shameful lost on Saturday.
I think 3-4-3 would be good today as I expect the terriers to defend deep, I am not sure if Danny D is available for this game, but If yes, I'd like to see him next to Kante. Hazard, Michy and Pedro up in front and it's time for one of those Pedro's goals. Hazard deserves a rest, but we struggle big time without him on the pitch, that says a lot about our team. He would still be able to get some rest if we manage to have a good lead(hopefully) before the end of the game. Rudiger, AC and captain Azpi would be the best option in deffence for me. Wing backs - we don't have many options, do we? Faith in Kenedy-0(no chance for the poor boy), maybe Zappacosta on left again won't be so bad, Moses on right for sure, I hope he is fresh for this game.
Also, first game from a long time that I am able to watch! I hope my boys won't disappoint me, would be too much in a range of few days. Cmon Blues!

Hopefully Michy play because I still believe that he can still be a very good striker for us in the future. 

I am also interested to see our midfield choice. Bakayoko has struggled both playing as cm and holder. I thought he should be perfect playing that box to box midfield next to cesc but his offensive contribution is quite poor so far. I also don't like Kante as holder. Yes, he is maybe the best ballwinner in epl but his passing is not ambitious enough for a holder who tend to be the freest among the 3. Maybe try drinkwater as dm or try cesc as dm which if I am not wrong  worked well against atletico