test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed West Ham 1-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Zappacosta
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

233 posts in this topic

Worst performance under Conte this, absolute shocking in a game we need to win to potentially square it up with utd if they drop tomorrow. 

Really frustrated with Hazard, Morata, Zappacosta, Christensen and a few others so far in the second half. Christensen has looked asleep at times and scared of Arnautovic and Antonio. Zappacosta awful, poor final ball every time more or less. Second half Hazard and Morata not really offering much although at least both have the quality to do something which goes for them. No passion from the players at all though, Conte has made every sub he can too, can’t do much more. 

Also what the fuck was Bakayokos performance all about? Utter shite

This is getting more and more disgusting. The tiny little breathing space between us and Arsenal or Tottenham is just gone. Could not be more angry at the players today.

I don't want to use bad words about players but the majority of them would deserve them. Utterly disgusting performance. Does Conte have a flu as well? When we are losing, he is never, NEVER so vocal as when we are winning by 4 goals.

Mark Noble is showing us the difference today. He is fighting for every single ball, every single one, and is winning most of them. We are pathetic.

It was already a given that West Ham would keep many players back, then counter-attack. How can you blame the players for that? You expect Hazard to get through 8 players? And for Morata to score goals when most of the crosses are coming in from behind him, up the centre of the pitch? 

It's a shit formation, straight up. Lining up exactly the same every single game is wrong, and I can't think of any line-up of players on earth who wouldn't struggle against WHU while themselves using a 5-3-2.

Tbh I knew we would lose this game, David moyes has put the fight back into those players and there making us look like the side fighting for relegation

You know i've never seen hazard get caught on the ball so much, i don't think he's gone past a player all match.