• Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

Guarantee that for this game only, we'd score 3 goals next half lining up like this, 4231 (of course I don't believe we're about to switch to 4 at the back, for a start) - 

Courtois
Zappa, Christensen, Cahill, Alonso
Fabregas, Azpilicueta
Pedro, Kante, Hazard
Morata

Obviously it looks embarrassing on paper, but on the pitch it'd be capable for West Ham.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, AChes1ofus said:

fear not lads, we're playing better now dominating the ball.

i still believe we're gonna win this.

let's have some faith in the lads.

upon reflection, take no notice of me i'm talking complete bollocks.

just got deluded:D

We are fucking shit...Too many average players in our squad....Last week Westham could not even get out of their half against man city...Now we are giving all the time and space...Zappacosta making terrible decisions and they are exploiting that space...Both wing wingbacks are squad level players and should not be in the first team

I called it right before kickoff. Antonio and Arnautovic have been woeful all season but Chelsea are the perfect medicine. Next game they'll revert back to being useless. 

We look like we aren't bothered at all. Sloppy, zombie football. The only player on the pitch who goes into the half with any bit of credit is Kante. He's the only one trying. Zappacosta in particular looks like a teenager making his debut. 

As long as we don't change a thing and keep Kante at creating things, we will never win this game. Conte needs to re-shuffle the team completely. This has led to a half-chance at most.

2 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Baka is really pointless in this formation. Need to bring Pedro on.

I think he would be pointless in any formation. There's nothing good he can do. 1st touch is worse than Lukaku's, can't shoot, can't pass, can't win headers even if he is the tallest, can't run with a ball without losing it, can't defend without making a foul..

WHY DO SO MANY WANT TO KEEP THIS FORMATION GOING FORWARD ONCE WE HAVE BETTER PLAYERS? THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS FORMATION WAS BECAUSE WE LACKED BETTER PLAYERS.
HOW ARE YOU INSPIRED BY 5 DEFENDERS AND NO WINGERS? (WING BACKS DO NOT DO WHAT FULLY FLEDGED WINGERS DO. WHEN DID YOU LAST SEE WING BACKS CUTTING IN TO SCORE 10 TIMES A SEASON?) 
I'M GETTING A HEADACHE READING ABOUT NEEDING NEW WING BACKS. WE NEED MORE GOALSCORERS WHO PLAY WITH A HIGH TEMPO.

Screen-Shot-2015-06-29-at-9.34.03-AM.png

On our day we can look great but the problem is that our bottom level is probably the worst amongst the big 6. Even when Liverpool or Arsenal are playing poorly they can still play great attacking football. Liverpool may concede shit goals but will score a bunch themselves to mask it.

When we're off the pace we look dreadful in every area. 

Last week WHU were leading 1-0 against City. But still it was a certainty that City would win it anyway. With us and the utterly toothless performance, I wish we managed to overturn the deficit.

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

Last week WHU were leading 1-0 against City. But still it was a certainty that City would win it anyway. With us and the utterly toothless performance, I wish we managed to overturn the deficit.

Man City played badly that game. It was individual brilliance from De Bruyne and Silva that won a game. Cesc and Hazard need to do that for us..