test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed West Ham 1-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Zappacosta
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

233 posts in this topic

WHY DO SO MANY WANT TO KEEP THIS FORMATION GOING FORWARD ONCE WE HAVE BETTER PLAYERS? THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS FORMATION WAS BECAUSE WE LACKED BETTER PLAYERS.
HOW ARE YOU INSPIRED BY 5 DEFENDERS AND NO WINGERS? (WING BACKS DO NOT DO WHAT FULLY FLEDGED WINGERS DO. WHEN DID YOU LAST SEE WING BACKS CUTTING IN TO SCORE 10 TIMES A SEASON?) 
I'M GETTING A HEADACHE READING ABOUT NEEDING NEW WING BACKS. WE NEED MORE GOALSCORERS WHO PLAY WITH A HIGH TEMPO.

Screen-Shot-2015-06-29-at-9.34.03-AM.png

On our day we can look great but the problem is that our bottom level is probably the worst amongst the big 6. Even when Liverpool or Arsenal are playing poorly they can still play great attacking football. Liverpool may concede shit goals but will score a bunch themselves to mask it.

When we're off the pace we look dreadful in every area. 

FabHazard likes this

No intensity at all..Our passing is joke compared to others in top 6...So slow and sloppy....Pedro needs to come on....We should play a higher line

Last week WHU were leading 1-0 against City. But still it was a certainty that City would win it anyway. With us and the utterly toothless performance, I wish we managed to overturn the deficit.

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

Last week WHU were leading 1-0 against City. But still it was a certainty that City would win it anyway. With us and the utterly toothless performance, I wish we managed to overturn the deficit.

Man City played badly that game. It was individual brilliance from De Bruyne and Silva that won a game. Cesc and Hazard need to do that for us..

Just now, Leif said:

If Pedro warms up for 25 minutes before coming on i'll flip a chair

damn son, 2.5 seconds

ugh, 5:30am here...just woke up and i'm sick...not loving this scoreline i just woke up to

with city u knew it was just a matter of time...the cynic in me does not feel the same right now.  

also that was a stonewall penalty on morata.  just caught the halftime highlight.