• Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

No lies detected from Conte there. When the two sides above us brought in serious quality while we took risks with unproven ones this was to be expected. The club didn't give us a chance to compete for everything this season.

Medicore players = Medicore results.

City yes, but the jury is still very much out on the Red half, not quite getting the cult of United myself.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Georgy said:

What did they expect when they got Bakayoko, Zappacosta and co? Titles are build on quality players,

Certainly not getting our pants pulled down by manager's that people joke about, thats for sure.

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I can take losing if we go down kicking and screaming, like say Palace at home last season, but i can't accept the lack of urgency displayed today.

Don't you know, we don't do "good" losses under Conte? All but one defeat since 16/17 have been nothing short of embarrassing.

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

There's no need for 3 in the middle vs any team outside the top 6, especially with Kante here.

The 3-5-2 and 3-4-3 are basically double-edge stuff at the moment. Play the 3-5-2 and we can dominate the midfield as well as ensure that Fabregas and Hazard can do maximum damage but risk being too narrow, predictable and even defensive. Play the 3-4-3 and we might get more width and have more threat going forward but risk getting overrun in midfield, especially if we intend to play Fabregas in there. Plus, with Bakayoko looking a mess right now, playing him in any system feels like a risk. Can't believe we're at a point where we need Drinkwater (DANNY FREAKING DRINKWATER!) to be fit.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Don't you know, we don't do "good" losses under Conte? All but one defeat since 16/17 have been nothing short of embarrassing.

The 3-5-2 and 3-4-3 are basically double-edge stuff at the moment. Play the 3-5-2 and we can dominate the midfield as well as ensure that Fabregas and Hazard can do maximum damage. Play the 3-4-3 and we risk getting overrun in midfield, especially if we intend to play Fabregas in there. Plus, with Bakayoko looking a mess right now, playing him in any system feels like a risk. Can't believe we're at a point where we need Drinkwater (DANNY FREAKING DRINKWATER!) to be fit.

How much did we pay for that crock Drinkwater? He always gets injured/sick. Joke of a transfer.

what a joke, unbelievable, just typical of us to lose to shit bottom teams, first Palace, now West Ham, i pray both get relegated at the end of the season. Just give the title to City already... its too much to do for us. lets just focus on getting top 4 and try to win one of the cups. This is on the board for failing to properly back Conte on transfers. Still early December and already out of the title race, unless some kind of miracle happens, wich is highly unlikely. Cheers

21 minutes ago, Tomo said:

City yes, but the jury is still very much out on the Red half, not quite getting the cult of United myself.

Difference with United is what I mentioned in the match thread a few hours ago. Their bottom level is better than ours. They can play like shot and still either win or draw. We play like shit and and even awful sides can beat us.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Difference with United is what I mentioned in the match thread a few hours ago. Their bottom level is better than ours. They can play like shot and still either win or draw. We play like shit and and even awful sides can beat us.

Maybe, but on the flip side our best trumps there's by a distance for me. Our performances vs United home and Leti away are well above what they are capable off.

13 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Maybe, but on the flip side our best trumps there's by a distance for me. Our performances vs United home and Leti away are well above what they are capable off.

Shockingly, it seems our players can't get up for the dross of the league like they can for the better sides. We start in sleepwalk mode and concede early.

Just now, Pizy said:

Shockingly, it seems our players can't get up for the dross of the league like they can for the better sides. We start in sleepwalk mode and concede early.

For some reason Conte is developing this habit for being outsmarted by the manager's we joke about. Wenger was bad enough but Roy and Moyes? :rant:

Must also be said that we don't really have that player who feasts on small teams and acts like a bully. Look at Kane for example who slaughters the dross of the league. Even Hazard plays much better against bigger and better teams because they actually play football and allow him space. Eden struggles against busses.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Must also be said that we don't really have that player who feasts on small teams and acts like a bully. Look at Kane for example who slaughters the dross of the league. Even Hazard plays much better against nigger and better teams because they actually play football and allow him space. Eden struggles against busses.

You may want to edit that typo....  I'm of course, giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that's not what you really mean :)

2 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

You may want to edit that typo....  I'm of course, giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that's not what you really mean :)

WOOOOOW! 😅

8 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I am laughing like crazy. :D