Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

OneMoSalah

13 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

We have Ruben this is useless, rather spend on a Van Djik and maybe another RB and left footed winger

I am also a bit consternated how we get linked with all kinds of midfielders when we have 6 top class midfielders, some of the best midfield talents coming through and, well, Ross Barkley. 

I agree we should be prioritize a CB and a left-footed winger.

My next 2 priorities would be a true dm and a left footed fullback. 

20 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Position we definitely don't need. And Mount and RLC are better anyway. 

First statement is correct as we are stacked there but the second one is extremely questionable.

Milinkovic-Savic is an incrediblely talented player and will definitely move on from Lazio next season. He has been doing very well in Serie A for a few seasons and comfortably Lazio's best player.

Maybe last season he wasnt as productive as the season beforehand but I honestly do not think Ruben or Mason are at his level. Yet.

• 3 weeks later...
Would be great if we can sell kovacic and barkley to buy him

Kante jorginho and savic in midfield with mount rlc and gilmour to rotate with would be world class
He isn't anywhere near the level he was two years ago. Lazio would be lucky to get a big name buyer at this point.

• 10 months later...
10 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He is nowhere near Havertz so it ended up great for us. 

I just had such a stiffie for him and dreamed of a Savic/Pogba/KK/Varane set up at one time.They all fell to the wayside for one reason or another. Broken hopes and drea,s of a fan eh!

• 7 months later...

My comparation with Havertz was stupid from this POV. Looks like Kai will end up as final 3rd player even number 9. But I still think number 10 is best position for him.

SMS is having a great season. Playing CM and only player in Seria A with double digit assists. And all are from open play! This is something we desperately need. Plus almost 10 goals.

He is 26 already, Lazio will miss CL again so he should really, really leave this summer. Would love to see him here.

On 13/09/2020 at 10:11, Unionjack said:

I just had such a stiffie for him and dreamed of a Savic/Pogba/KK/Varane set up at one time.

I think this summer we have realistic shot on 50% of your dream players. Varane one year left on contract, will not renew. And I already said about SMS. KK is getting old and Pogba is pure shit.

Varane, SMS and lets say Belotti would be tremendous transfer window. We have so many young players. All 3 are in prime years, this is what we need.

Edited by NikkiCFC

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

My comparation with Havertz was stupid from this POV. Looks like Kai will end up as final 3rd player even number 9. But I still think number 10 is best position for him.

SMS is having a great season. Playing CM and only player in Seria A with double digit assists. And all are from open play! This is something we desperately need. Plus almost 10 goals.

He is 26 already, Lazio will miss CL again so he should really, really leave this summer. Would love to see him here.

I think this summer we have realistic shot on 50% of your dream players. Varane one year left on contract, will not renew. And I already said about SMS. KK is getting old and Pogba is pure shit.

Varane, SMS and lets say Belotti would be tremendous transfer window.

Lotito would want €70m - €100m for SMS.  

11 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Lotito would want €70m - €100m for SMS.  

I think 70m pounds for player like that is fair price and not expensive. Varane and Belotti also in last year of contract so that is around 30% less than normal price. We can easily afford all 3. Tomori, Abraham and some others will generate money.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You