Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

OneMoSalah

I refuse to believe this is a possibility. It is so out of Chelsea transfer policy norm it is tough to even consider it. Feels like his agent thought there would be more of a market this summer for him and they are now grasping at straws. I would take him in a heartbeat here IF this were real, but sadly i fear it is journo clickbait.

10 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Thats a lot of money. Is he that good? From the little I've watched of him, I don't think he's worth more than 80mil (in today's market)

that was in euros

so was like £102 plus Musonda, who is worth £10m max, more like £8 atm (his Celtic debacle really hurt his resale value)

£110m is probably a good good price for SMS.

Lazio demand 150m euros (133m quid)

I think they would take 140m euro (£125m)  That is borderline not worth it.

£115m cash is top I would go I think.

He is completely worth over £100m in today's market. I really would have to question people who would differ. He is a very unique player. IF we did get him (pipe dream) we would have the 2nd best MF in the world, Barca added a monster in Arthur Melo, so Rakitic/Arthur/Busquets/Coutinho is hard to top.

24 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Thats a lot of money. Is he that good? From the little I've watched of him, I don't think he's worth more than 80mil (in today's market)

He most definitely is. 

Same level as Pogba. In fact, I think he is far more assertive on the game. People can judge him off the WC, but it is tough to play on a pretty lousy Serbia side. 

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

Great player he's not worth the money Lazio looking for him

Ive offered  my left dangley so often with no charm!! I will throw the right one in too if it helps!

Theyre out of work anyway!

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

that was in euros

so was like £102 plus Musonda, who is worth £10m max, more like £8 atm (his Celtic debacle really hurt his resale value)

£110m is probably a good good price for SMS.

Lazio demand 150m euros (133m quid)

I think they would take 140m euro (£125m)  That is borderline not worth it.

£115m cash is top I would go I think.

He is completely worth over £100m in today's market. I really would have to question people who would differ. He is a very unique player. IF we did get him (pipe dream) we would have the 2nd best MF in the world, Barca added a monster in Arthur Melo, so Rakitic/Arthur/Busquets/Coutinho is hard to top.

I wasn't impressed with him in the WC. Maybe he didn't show his potential there, but he was looking clumsy on the ball which is a turn off for me. But no one can deny his good goal/assists numbers.

1 hour ago, Thor said:

He most definitely is. 

Same level as Pogba. In fact, I think he is far more assertive on the game. People can judge him off the WC, but it is tough to play on a pretty lousy Serbia side. 

If he's as good as pogba, then he's some talent. Is he defensively sound though?

51 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

I wasn't impressed with him in the WC. Maybe he didn't show his potential there, but he was looking clumsy on the ball which is a turn off for me. But no one can deny his good goal/assists numbers.

If he's as good as pogba, then he's some talent. Is he defensively sound though?

0eb03b2a3eef368c68ed9ca50320a068.png

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic ESDF ANALYSIS

https://www.esdfanalysis.com/player-analysis/sergej-milinkovic-savic-2/

Tactical analysis: Midfield all-rounder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is destined for the top

https://investobet.com/blog/tactical-analysis-midfield-all-rounder-sergej-milinkovic-savic-is-destined-for-the-top

Scout Report: Sergej Milinkovic-Savic | Lazio’s imposing midfielder (a year old, he rapidly progressed last year)

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2017/09/03/scout-report-sergej-milinkovic-savic-lazio/

Cutting Through the Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Hype: Is He Worth €150M?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2762109-cutting-through-the-sergej-milinkovic-savic-hype-is-he-worth-eur150m?share=other

Player Profile: Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

https://thelaziali.com/2018/03/01/milinkovicsavic/

SMS is not worth £100m he's no lamps or stevie g who get you 20 goals a season if he's worth that cash I wonder what lampard in his prime worth in todays transfer market ? 
He got 14 last season for an average Lazio side, so I'm sure he could hit 20~ on a regular basis at a bigger club.

The change in fee on a weekly basis is the only downer in the saga. Lazio are either using Pogba as a marker or being greedy like Torino were last summer. Look how that turned out

6 hours ago, the wes said:

SMS is not worth £100m he's no lamps or stevie g who get you 20 goals a season if he's worth that cash I wonder what lampard in his prime worth in todays transfer market ? 

Worth every penny specially to us. Its a position right now we are crying out for class in.

I dont wee ant of our ACMs donating goals I'm afraid and playing on the forward foot Savic would be the bollox.

Cant you imabine it mate WBM  Jorgi boy  Savic!! We would FTW!!!!

• 1 month later...

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic to Pen New Deal in 'Matter of Days' Amid Exit Rumours

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2796907-sergej-milinkovic-savic-to-pen-new-deal-in-matter-of-days-amid-exit-rumours

Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic will sign a new contract with the club in a "matter of days," according to the team's sporting director Igli Tare.

The Serb was linked with an exit throughout the summer transfer window following an exceptional 2017-18 campaign for the capital club. However, Lazio were able to keep the player beyond the transfer deadline.

It now appears the Serie A side are set to secure not only the future of Milinkovic-Savic, but also star forward Ciro Immobile. Tare was asked about both players signing new deals by Sky Sport Italia (h/t Chris Burton of Goal).

"It's just a matter of days now," he said. "All will be signed at the start of next week. The agreements have been in place for some time now."

snip

a lot more at the link

No release clause BTW, so this really sinks hopes for Manure, Real, PSG, Barca, Shitty (and us)

pro

con

https://www.90min.com/posts/6177081-man-utd-target-sergej-milinkovic-savic-set-to-sign-new-lazio-deal-within-a-matter-of-days

https://sport.sky.it/calciomercato/serie-a/2018/09/20/calciomercato-lazio-tare-rinnovi-immobile-milinkovic.html

I now think it is safe to say we can probably soon pull him from all discussion.

I am really surprised he is staying, BUT, Rome (Milan as well) is so hard to prise players away from, it's a crazy cool place to live, especially if you are getting paid millions of pounds a year to play footie. Look at Nainggolan for perfect example (and Milan being the only city to finally get him to leave Rome).

Rudiger was easier because, in part, (and sad to say), racism in Italy is still pretty shitty if you are black (he has spoken on this before). It is also why I thought we had a great shot at Koulibaly (although naples is amongst the better places for players of colour (still can get nasty though), compared to the north.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You