Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

OneMoSalah

3 hours ago, It's too big said:

Decent player, but being hyped up a bit. Certainly hasn't stood out that much when I have watched him. 

Seems like a more polished RLC version, but with pretty much same problems. Isnt realy creative to be playmaker, isnt dynamic and allround enough to be b2b, isnt disciplined and good enough tackler to be DM, isnt regular goal threat ala Lamps to be AM either.

But he would still strenghten our midfield, so I wouldnt complain. But 100m is way too much for him IMO.

Have to agree with those who say he hasn't stood out much when under the watchful eye. Yes, his youtube highlights make it seem as if he is the best thing since sliced bread but youtube also made Cuadrado look like the second coming of Messi. I can't see how we are ever going to shell out €100 plus for him either, unless we have Willian and Courtois already sold. I'd rather use the funds for the RW and ST, I think we all would to be totally honest.

7 minutes ago, DDA said:

Have to agree with those who say he hasn't stood out much when under the watchful eye. Yes, his youtube highlights make it seem as if he is the best thing since sliced bread but youtube also made Cuadrado look like the second coming of Messi. I can't see how we are ever going to shell out €100 plus for him either, unless we have Willian and Courtois already sold. I'd rather use the funds for the RW and ST, I think we all would to be totally honest.

People who watched him regularly at Lazio swoon over him though. Youtube & World Cup aside. I trust the Serie A writers and supporters. it is ALOT of money, but I would be extremely happy to see him here. He is a tank of a human, nimble feet, great shot. He could play the ATM or even a mixture of that and the B2B role. He is not the finished product yet, but if he keeps working he could be special. I agree though, nothing in our recent business suggests we will pay his price tag. 

People who watched him regularly at Lazio swoon over him though. Youtube & World Cup aside. I trust the Serie A writers and supporters. it is ALOT of money, but I would be extremely happy to see him here. He is a tank of a human, nimble feet, great shot. He could play the ATM or even a mixture of that and the B2B role. He is not the finished product yet, but if he keeps working he could be special. I agree though, nothing in our recent business suggests we will pay his price tag. 
He was the best midfielder in Serie A by some margin last season. Talk of judging one on 3 WC games shouldn't be up for discussion.

I watched him several time  with lazio and SMS would be a perfect teammate for jorginho and kante.
do you prefer to spend £110 on SMS or usual £30/40 on overrated good players like Bakayoko and drinkwater?
In the first case you have a player to build up your midfielder for 6-7 years, in the second 2 midfielders who give nothing at team, rather will become a problem in short time: not enough good,  market value down....
we have only 3 good midfielders for sarri: Barkley, kante and jorginho, fabregas is very good with ball but he can't  go with gengenpressing.
bakayoko and drinkwater never play with sarri, I know becouse i knowledge sarri.

Lazio have lowered their asking price for Chelsea target Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, reports Gazzetta dello Sport.

The Serie A side were initially seeking a fee of €150m for the Serbia international but would now accept a bid between €110m and €120m.

Lazio have not received an offer for Milinkovic-Savic yet, but Chelsea, Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus have all contacted the player’s camp to register their interest.

Lazio have highlighted Barcelona’s Rafinha as a replacement for Milinkovic-Savic, should he leave this summer.

On 06/12/2017 at 0:23 AM, blues.bridge said:

He will go to City  or united, but se have  bakayokooo Ahahahhh 😭😭😭😭😭

Greetings from cuadrado 😂giphy.gif?w=696&ssl=1

Apparently we soon have Vecino too.:(

Another waste of money that should go elsewhere.

The problem with SMS is Lazio want over 100 million quid. I cannot see us splashing anywhere near that type of cash, especially as we are simply not being successful in selling our deadweight, We still have massive holes at GK (potentially, if Courtois goes) and at RW (potentially, if Willian is sold) and striker (unless Morata does a turnaround for the ages).

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Apparently we soon have Vecino too.:(

Another waste of money that should go elsewhere.

The problem with SMS is Lazio want over 100 million quid. I cannot see us splashing anywhere near that type of cash, especially as we are simply not being successful in selling our deadweight, We still have massive holes at GK (potentially, if Courtois goes) and at RW (potentially, if Willian is sold) and striker (unless Morata does a turnaround for the ages).

I'm of a mind that we will be having this conversation about Morata and the Rat next summer. With some bright spark putting £70mill on the Rats head I cant even see Manure being that daft to pay it. And can imagine the same with Morata. So Sarri will be told to make the most of them.

I just like torturing myself every season wondering if......?? True blue masochist!

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/exclusive-milinkovic-savic-delayed-lazio-return-to-facilitate-ch-48784

So, apparently there might have been an offer of €115m+Musonda.

Would it be awesome but I don't believe that for a second. We'll end up with Vecino.

6 minutes ago, simonez said:

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/lazio-ecco-milinkovic-savic-dal-giallo-dell-aereo-allo-scatto-ch-75028

Would it be awesome but I don't believe that for a second. We'll end up with Vecino.

You keep hoping for me mate. I've almost thrown the towel in for us getting anyone decent

5 minutes ago, simonez said:

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/lazio-ecco-milinkovic-savic-dal-giallo-dell-aereo-allo-scatto-ch-75028

Unless we sell Bakayoko or Drinkwater (or a combo of 2 out of three between Cahill and Moses and Zouma) we are done buying. I am convinced.

£60m net was what Roman said at beginning of window and so far that has held up. We will be have to be 2016-2017 lucky to finish top 4 with the lot we have.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You