Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

OneMoSalah

our board conducts negotiations for weeks for few millions, when would be better sells and then reinvest money!
We also have people like bakayoko, drinkwater, 3 useless striker (morata, batman, giroud) and at least others 6-7 players!
If we have sold them in time, now we can go to buy 2-3 top players we need... but yee we need to conducts frustating negotations for weeks!
Example: midfield!
we have:
jorginho,kante,fabregas,Barkley,bakayoko, drinkwater,RLC,van ginkel and Palasic ( 9 players for 3 places)
so we are collegated with alcantara or milinkovic savic!
If we have already sold few of them that never will be usefull for us like: Bakayoko, drinkwater, van ginkel and pasalic, now we could get one!
and have: kante, SMS, jorghinho,fabregas and barkley for the  season and next years!
But no, and moreover having nine players who several not play their market value will go down of course...  so i think is so stupid make this frustating negotation for few millions when you keep several players useless and that they worth always less!

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Would do if they sell us Higuain and Rugani!!

Chelsea wont buy both players at Juventus asking price...There is every chance we end up buying a midfielder than Higuain....we might end up with Rugani though...

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Chelsea wont buy both players at Juventus asking price...There is every chance we end up buying a midfielder than Higuain....we might end up with Rugani though...

The after glow has well and truly gone out after getting Sarri n Jorgi but I live in hope mate. live in hope!

3 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

and have: kante, SMS, jorghinho

If you want the party of the year convince the silly cow with her love eggs on overdrive to go get him!!!

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

juventus needs  to go fuck off!
and chelsea need stopping to indulge juventus desires!
we are in a strange market position with juventus while they need to sale more than we need to buy!
We need already 3 strikers ( morata, giroud and batman, yes 3 shit striker but always 3, with higuain would be 4)
so also we need to sale almost 2!
with purchase of CR7 juve needs to sales Higuain... and they want like something £60B? But fuck off ... we give us £40B, will you ok? otherwise, bye! untill we show they our desperation, they know that can demand a lot of money, i would see if  they have a season CR7 and higuain, both wages if they don't lower the price!!!

Chelsea are monitoring the situation of Lazio’s Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, with a view to a bid if any rival clubs make a move, as there is now a belief by those close to the player that the Serbian international would favour a switch to Stamford Bridge.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/chelsea-transfer-news-milinkovic-savic-latest-willian-hazard-courtois-a8462871.html

1 hour ago, blues.bridge said:

juventus needs  to go fuck off!
and chelsea need stopping to indulge juventus desires!
we are in a strange market position with juventus while they need to sale more than we need to buy!
We need already 3 strikers ( morata, giroud and batman, yes 3 shit striker but always 3, with higuain would be 4)
so also we need to sale almost 2!
with purchase of CR7 juve needs to sales Higuain... and they want like something £60B? But fuck off ... we give us £40B, will you ok? otherwise, bye! untill we show they our desperation, they know that can demand a lot of money, i would see if  they have a season CR7 and higuain, both wages if they don't lower the price!!!

the problem is that milan could buy higuain because the player want to stay in italy 

SMS is going to be a stud in the midfield. I want him here more than just about anyone I have ever wished for (honestly probably Varane is the only one I have wanted more) and its plausible. And as others said, it could spell the end of Danny Drinkwater, and that is a pressing need IMO.

54 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I'm trying to figure out how Chelsea make these moves work with the 17 international slots we have?

They probably tell a few to find new clubs as they won't be registered if they stay, 99% of players leave under those circumstances, Malouda cases are extremely rare.

Just now, Tomo said:

They probably tell a few to find new clubs as they won't be registered if they stay, 99% of players leave under those circumstances, Malouda cases are extremely rare.

That's not exactly ideal or logical. Have you taken a look at the wage bill lately?

15 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I'm trying to figure out how Chelsea make these moves work with the 17 international slots we have?

Out of the players who have chance to play in next season:

Curtois, Willy, Green (HG)

Alonso, Emerson, Azpi, Zappa, Moses (HG)

Luiz, Rudiger, Christensen (HG), Cahill (HG), Ampadu (youth)

Kante, Jorginho, Baka, Drinkwater (HG), RLC (HG), Barkley (HG), Cesc (HG)

Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Morata, Giroud, Batschuyai, Hudson-Odoi (youth), Abraham (youth)

That's 17 international players, one of Morata, Giroud, Michy will propably leave, that's leaving us with 16 slots - we can add 1 more player (I don't believe Kalas or Piazon will be here next eason).

1 hour ago, ulvhedin said:

Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Morata, Giroud, Batschuyai, Hudson-Odoi (youth), Abraham (youth)

That's 17 international players, one of Morata, Giroud, Michy will propably leave, that's leaving us with 16 slots - we can add 1 more player (I don't believe Kalas or Piazon will be here next eason).

Thanks for putting the list together.  It looks like we're on an absolute 1 out, 1 in policy irrespective of any financial reasoning.

1 hour ago, ulvhedin said:

If Courtois leaves and we replace him with Butland, then we have an extra foreign space. Plus, there's also Zappacosta who has been linked with Inter Milan. 

If one of Morata, Michy or Giroud go out we will need a striker coming in. Milinkovic-Savic or Rugani for that matter, can’t come in unless someone goes out.

Just seems like a lot of paper talk

If Courtois leaves and we replace him with Butland, then we have an extra foreign space. Plus, there's also Zappacosta who has been linked with Inter Milan. 

Yes, this makes sense but don’t you think we’ve been erroneously linked with Butland?

1 minute ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Yes, this makes sense but don’t you think we’ve been erroneously linked with Butland?

I'm just speculating based on the transfer rumors. Whether it will actually happen or not is another thing. Hell, Courtois might even up end up staying!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You