• Morata
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly prefer Barcelona to PSG. But I would kill for a Besiktas tie. We did not compete in UCL last season so I want to enjoy watching us this year. Please make it more than just 2 games.

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

I certainly prefer Barcelona to PSG. But I would kill for a Besiktas tie. We did not compete in UCL last season so I want to enjoy watching us this year. Please make it more than just 2 games.

No way we get Besiktas. It's most likely PSG first or Barcelona. You know UEFA usually pairs the new money teams against each other early on

Barca at least have a defense that we can get after and we can also outmuscle them. Suarez ain't nearly what he was a couple of years ago. Hazard would feast against their wide defenders. PSG have the exact weapons that our deface hate. Extreme skill and pace from wide areas. 

We are the only English team to not finish at the top of our group. If Willian wasn't a terrible footballer and we finished 1st we could have had a much wider array of opponents for the Round of 16.

Now it looks like its either PSG or Barcelona or Besiktas

Just now, Pizy said:

Barca at least have a defense that we can get after and we can also outmuscle them. Suarez ain't nearly what he was a couple of years ago. Hazard would feast against their wide defenders. PSG have the exact weapons that our deface hate. Extreme skill and pace from wide areas. 

We're not going to see a lot of the ball against Barcelona though. They could easily do to us what Man city did at Stamford Bridge. We're poor against high level possession based teams and Barcelona are epitomize that more than any other 

I can't believe we missed so many chances today, Willian after 2 good matches, was poor again, missed a big chance and also was making wrong decision for crucial passes.
Jan Oblak though, is the real deal, if we sell Tibo, he should be our number 1 target. Although he probably has some crazy release clause.
The draw won't be so much fun to watch, we missed the 1st place badly and now we will take the consequences of that. I don't care who are we gonna face, I just hope we eliminate them and reach at least 1/2 in CL this year.