• Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, chelseawise said:

Willian let us down big time. Whats wrong with him

He is letting us down ever since he signed. Even the fact he hijacked Tottenham to come here makes me sick. Had we not sign him De Bruyne would've surely gotten more chances.

Dreadful finishing and the runs from Batshuayi for that Willian counter situations were not optimal either so you can't really blame willian for his shitty timing and passing but if someone would have made a decent run he would have had no choice. 

Just now, Polo7 said:

Theres hardly any teams left then :( FFS its definitely PSG isnt it.

Unfortunately looks like it. Good thing is we will go out early to focus on the other competitions and let's face it had we got to the QF or SF we would have to play PSG anyways. Better now than later.

2 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Why are you saying PSG ? Is is pre-drawn ?

Cause its bound to be. 

Saying that whoever we get looks horrible. Then again we want to go far gotta win.. Plus when we got PSG before we'd finished top so we'd probably made whoever we got harder 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Dreadful finishing and the runs from Batshuayi for that Willian counter situations were not optimal either so you can't really blame willian for his shitty timing and passing but if someone would have made a decent run he would have had no choice. 

Missing from 6 yards has nothing to do with Michys runs. Willian has been good for us a handful of times since we bought him. Walcott has better numbers than him. Says it all really.

Funny how qarabag in a way saved us to promotion after those draws with atletico. Its like a miracle atletico didnt win either game against them considering we put 10 goals total against qarabag. 

Written in the stars? :ph34r:

I loved how we played today, but finishing was below amateur. Would be 4:1 at least if we were calm in realization. 

Eden tho :wub: my fav player since lille days but this season he is reaching 4th dimension with these games. Shame he doesnt have single player on similar level here. 

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Cause its bound to be. 

Saying that whoever we get looks horrible. Then again we want to go far gotta win.. Plus when we got PSG before we'd finished top so we'd probably made whoever we got harder 

Is it seeded so that teams from the same country do not oppose each other at this stage ?

Bring on Psg then. They are in spotlight, they are under pressure and they are the ones who need proving on euro stage again after loss to barca. 

And we underdog kings. 

P.S. on another note like I said before, if Tibo wants to move to sunny spain, then ship him there and bring Oblak. I wouldnt miss  him much tbh. 

My prediction: We'll get PSG. Liverpool, Spuds, and City will get tough but manageable teams, and United will yet again get a piss easy cake walk. Don't even know the possibilities for the other English sides but know that's what'll happen.