• Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Bakayoko
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

I kinda like it that we finished second, we have reached a phase where all the players and fans should start realising, we aren't a smaller club than any european elite, we shouldn't fear Barca or PSG, we have enough quality to beat any team of this world. We are the champions of England, we aren't gonna fear any team. The attitude of Conte and Hazard is great and every person and fan should hold the same view.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't play bad nor did we play really well, it was a performance fitting that we knew we had qualified. Problem being is there are so many good teams who have finished second, and first. We would have to face someone tough eventually, and I agree with Hazard last night, he spoke with confidence and rightly so, we are playing well and can beat anyone.

Inb4 people light another candle on our grave thinking we've already drawn Paris even though Monday is still five days away, look at United's possible opponents - Bayern, Juventus, Real Madrid, Napoli, Sevilla, Leipzig/Porto.

City could face - Bayern, Juventus, Real Madrid, Basel, Sevilla, Porto/Leipzig.

Liverpool v Bayern, Juventus, Napoli, Real Madrid, Basel, Leipzig/Porto.

Spurs v Bayern, Juventus, Napoli, Basel, Sevilla, Leipzig/Porto.

(As @BlueLyon quoted me before, I agree Napoli should go through - they beat Feyenoord and wait for a City win in Ukraine. Guardiola is clever, he'll go there for a win and help Napoli advance to next round. He already beat Napoli, knows how to beat them and surely will want them instead of Shaktar to go through and possibly face the likes of Paris, Barcelona, United)

Everything is centred on Chelsea and how we will draw one of Paris/Barcelona next, but wouldn't it be funny as hell for us to draw Besiktas, whereas at least two out of the other four English teams get a nightmare draw? Haha 

I agree with Hazard's statements in the media. Real belief that Chelsea can take on anyone now that the team's early season problems have been solved. Actually looks like it will be hard for any team to break Chelsea down with Kante giving midfielders little or no time, defense having good games and Hazard being in supreme form.  

The Roma result was a one-off. Burnley was down to the red card and City played really well to win 1-0. 

If I was a PSG or Barca fan, I'd hope to avoid Chelsea really. 

24 minutes ago, Strike said:

I agree with Hazard's statements in the media. Real belief that Chelsea can take on anyone now that the team's early season problems have been solved. Actually looks like it will be hard for any team to break Chelsea down with Kante giving midfielders little or no time, defense having good games and Hazard being in supreme form.  

The Roma result was a one-off. Burnley was down to the red card and City played really well to win 1-0. 

If I was a PSG or Barca fan, I'd hope to avoid Chelsea really. 

City did not play well - we were rubbish.
Roma (away) could be described as a one off, we shall see.
It will be fun if we draw Spurs and they draw Real Madrid. Roma will lose both legs, CFC will win home and away !