test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 3-1 Newcastle

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      0
    • Moses
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Christensen
      0
    • Rudiger
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Kante
      1
    • Drinkwater
      0
    • Fabregas
      0
    • Hazard
      23
    • Morata
      0
    • Willian (sub)
      0
    • Bakayoko (sub)
      0
    • Cahill (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

123 posts in this topic

Maybe we don't have enough top players to play with him, but Eden Hazard somehow just fits in Chelsea, in this team and club. He seems really like at home here, it would be very unnatural to see him somewhere else.

DDA and 11Drogba like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Complete domination after shaky moments early. Moses in particular improved massively after some jitters early on.

Kante, Hazard, and Christensen were fantastic. Cesc, Moses, and Morata were very good, and I think it's time for people to stop the moaning and disrespect with Drinkwater. Another very solid performance from him. He doesn't look out of place in a 3 man midfield at all here. Gives maximum effort and pops up in very dangerous positions. He is also very safe in possision and doesn't take needless risks.

Now hoping for a draw or Arse win tomorrow.

Arsenal are playing tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were very good, one of our best performances this season. Hazard, take a bow, son. :worship2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Arsenal are playing tonight.

They are, aren't they. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think it'll be hilarious to see Wenger get one over on Mou. Also for Lukaku to play like a donkey. 

I just wanna see the reactions! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really poor start and to some extent them taking the lead helped us.

A good win, expected, some good play and hazard was electric. Alonso drives me crazy how one dimensional he is, he is so predictable every time he plays. He needs to penetrate when in the attacking quarter, he's so negative in his attacking prowess.

I thought Danny Drinkwater was excellent today, got through some serious graft.

kellzfresh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weren't at our best again today but got the win to put us level with Utd. Good performances from Drinkwater & Moses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Weren't at our best again today but got the win to put us level with Utd. Good performances from Drinkwater & Moses.

We were at our best today..  really good.Lovely link up play and everyone putting in loads of effort.

Best we have played this season..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Really poor start and to some extent them taking the lead helped us.

A good win, expected, some good play and hazard was electric. Alonso drives me crazy how one dimensional he is, he is so predictable every time he plays. He needs to penetrate when in the attacking quarter, he's so negative in his attacking prowess.

I thought Danny Drinkwater was excellent today, got through some serious graft.

Alonso is just too slow to dribble or sprint past anyone. When he's already in an advanced position he's dangerous but when he's forced to run with the ball he struggles.

kellzfresh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, guddy6969 said:

We were at our best today..  really good.Lovely link up play and everyone putting in loads of effort.

Best we have played this season..

If that's what you think, fair enough.

guddy6969 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.