test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Swansea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Zappacosta
    • Rudiger
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Moses (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

114 posts in this topic
Just now, NiclasCFC said:

on what link are you watching? Im a PC user btw.

External Link 1.  Very clear. I am watching on a computer as well

I'm not sure if it's because I woke up at 4 am and now it's 10 pm or we are really playing with such a high tempo. Either way, I like it.

Not to harp on about him, just a general observation - our passing play seems so much more fluid without Bakayoko. I imagine our pass accuracy this game will be one of our highest so far this season. 

We've been playing against 10 this half and still don't have more than one player in the box on several occasions.

Conte sent to the stands now. Lol

Can't believe after Swansea (Sanches) gave the ball away many times, we still haven't scored...

Bring on Hazard please. Cannot afford to drop points again.

From what I was actually able to watch (NONE OF THESE FUCKING STREAMS WILL WORK CONTINUOUSLY!!!) we were completely dominant. How the hell have we not scored at least once? 

The longer it stays 0-0 the greater the chance for a total flukey sucker punch. 

We miss azpi badly...Rudiger was solid but he is not suitable to that position attacking wise..All the play leads to zappacosta who does not look up when crossing or passing ..it hurts our play..we have to deal with it till moses is back...Hazard needs to come on as soon as possible

We should create more chances. Willian should really take on more players, considering his natural ability and pace.