test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the wes

Mason Mount

Started by the wes,

225 posts in this topic

The lad does seem to be doing everything thats asked from him. and being homegrown I cant see him not being in the squad next summer can you?

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

The lad does seem to be doing everything thats asked from him. and being homegrown I cant see him not being in the squad next summer can you?

I can see him getting loan out again and RLC getting that spot in the squad next season

27 minutes ago, the wes said:

I can see him getting loan out again and RLC getting that spot in the squad next season

I'd personally gamble on Mount over RLC. I just dont see it in him. I do try to.

Tomo and 11Drogba like this

MOUNT.thumb.jpg.4d16fe1d27e2d296a6dd226336f93b65.jpgI dont understand this bit. Hes VERY STRONG at key passes yet his weakness is Passing?

40 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'd personally gamble on Mount over RLC. I just dont see it in him. I do try to.

I'm a fan of mount I just dont think he's ready for the PL I think needs to bulk up to be ready for the PL cause the PL physical league he's still in a boy's body lamps and RLC were build like men when they were 19 year old 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

It would be like picking Oscar over KDB all over again.

Unionjack likes this

36 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

MOUNT.thumb.jpg.4d16fe1d27e2d296a6dd226336f93b65.jpgI dont understand this bit. Hes VERY STRONG at key passes yet his weakness is Passing?

that's a strange one 🤔🤔 the thing I like about him his late runs into the box to score goals the way lamps use to do we miss a midfielder that does that 

Unionjack likes this

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

I'm a fan of mount I just dont think he's ready for the PL I think needs to bulk up to be ready for the PL cause the PL physical league he's still in a boy's body lamps and RLC were build like men when they were 19 year old 

Dont think it matters how someones built cause they still get kicked about the pitch MAYBE hes a crafty bugga and can shirk them off??? Hes alot more agile and seems fitter than RLC. and scores/assists much more. Tho I know its a diff league/country.

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Dont think it matters how someones built cause they still get kicked about the pitch MAYBE hes a crafty bugga and can shirk them off??? Hes alot more agile and seems fitter than RLC. and scores/assists much more. Tho I know its a diff league/country.

the midfield area in the PL is like a battle field not like the Dutch league I just think another loan spell would do him a world off good in the Germany League or French league what do you think? 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

the midfield area in the PL is a like a battle field not like the Dutch league I just think another loan spell would do him a world off good in the Germany League or French league what do you think? 

The wee baldy man manages ok.

Me. I think I would keep him on site. Give him the odd moments (tho more than the young lads got this season) in the 1st team. Training, getting to know the workings, used to the atmosphere etc. The way Happy was getting on.

It might be worth a low PL loan but i always think thats dangerous in case they get attached and want to stay.

This next step is a big one for him and us.

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I think what they mean is that his overall passing game is not solid but his key passes are. It is still weird bc this implies a) that he in general has the technical ability to complete reguöar passes as he does woth key passes and b ) that his key passes have such high completion rate that the reason for his weak regular passing can not be that he tries and fails key passes too often. Anyway both is wrong. His overall passing game is quite decent

Unionjack likes this

10 hours ago, the wes said:

I'm a fan of mount I just dont think he's ready for the PL I think needs to bulk up to be ready for the PL cause the PL physical league he's still in a boy's body lamps

Maybe but on the other hand, you have someone like Trent Alexander-Arnold, who is only 19 years old and hardly looks big, playing in defence and helping Liverpool to reach the Champions League. Then there's also the case where Spurs bought and started playing a 19-year-old Dele Alli in their starting XI 3 years ago.

Mufassir08 and Unionjack like this

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I think what they mean is that his overall passing game is not solid but his key passes are. It is still weird bc this implies a) that he in general has the technical ability to complete reguöar passes as he does woth key passes and b ) that his key passes have such high completion rate that the reason for his weak regular passing can not be that he tries and fails key passes too often. Anyway both is wrong. His overall passing game is quite decent

Key passes is the combination of key passes, assists and  big chances created. Passing is pretty much a general accurate vs inaccurate passes.

The reason why Mason's passing is considered weak is because he has a low average passes per game (23.8 per game) and completes 77.8 % of them. 

Fabregas for example has his passing as very strong. He averages 68.4 passes per game and completes 83.5 % of them. 

Mason simply isn't giving enough passes.

The more passes a player has per game (with a high pass succes %) the higher they will rate him. 

11Drogba likes this

12 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Key passes is the combination of key passes, assists and  big chances created. Passing is pretty much a general accurate vs inaccurate passes.

The reason why Mason's passing is considered weak is because he has a low average passes per game (23.8 per game) and completes 77.8 % of them. 

Fabregas for example has his passing as very strong. He averages 68.4 passes per game and completes 83.5 % of them. 

Mason simply isn't giving enough passes.

The more passes a player has per game (with a high pass succes %) the higher they will rate him. 

This is why stats dont really mean a thing. It doesn't even give peeps an idea of how good a player is.

It could be say if a player is said to be a good dribbler with a hogh %age. He might only dribble 5 feet before he runs into someone or loses the ball.

It may be better proof for someone who takes shots on goal tho..