Mason Mount

the wes

Born in Portsmouth, Mount joined Chelsea at the age of six, in 2005. Mount made his under-18 debut as an under-15 during the 2013–14 campaign and added several more appearances in the following season. Mount went onto impress for both under-18 and under-21 sides during the 2016–17 campaign, in which he netted ten goals in thirty-nine appearances. Mount was rewarded with a new four-year deal running until 2021 

• 4 weeks later...

Chelsea are ready to recall midfielder Mason Mount from his loan at Dutch side Vitesse Arnhem and he could even be involved in the Blues’ first team, according to reports.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/24/chelsea-ready-recall-vitesse-loanee-mason-mount-january-window-7182909/

19 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea are ready to recall midfielder Mason Mount from his loan at Dutch side Vitesse Arnhem and he could even be involved in the Blues’ first team, according to reports.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/24/chelsea-ready-recall-vitesse-loanee-mason-mount-january-window-7182909/

Isnt he playing regularly? I certainly wouldnt be upset by him returning and actually being used though! One of our best prospects

3 hours ago, the wes said:

:lol:  As lucashm mentioned above, Mount has been getting game time at Vitesse and has started the last 10 games! Then again, shouldn't be surprised at The Sun's pathetic attempt of news reporting. Metro are idiots as well for not even checking the facts!

16 hours ago, Jason said:

:lol:  As lucashm mentioned above, Mount has been getting game time at Vitesse and has started the last 10 games! Then again, shouldn't be surprised at The Sun's pathetic attempt of news reporting. Metro are idiots as well for not even checking the facts!

Looks like the last 11 starts and played the whole 90mins in last 5 games.

I admit to not nowing much at al about him and only have writeups and vid clips as data but the vids I've seen dont really make him stand out to me apart from the 3 goals. Sp at least hes getting game time which is the best experience anyone can get which we couldn't give him yet.

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Looks like the last 11 starts and played the whole 90mins in last 5 games.

I admit to not nowing much at al about him and only have writeups and vid clips as data but the vids I've seen dont really make him stand out to me apart from the 3 goals. Sp at least hes getting game time which is the best experience anyone can get which we couldn't give him yet.

Mount is a terrific prospect , he won the best player of the U20(?) World Cup last Summer, and is IMO tied with Hudson odoi as our best prospect from their age group. He reminds me of KDB

35 minutes ago, lucashm said:

Mount is a terrific prospect , he won the best player of the U20(?) World Cup last Summer, and is IMO tied with Hudson odoi as our best prospect from their age group. He reminds me of KDB

Fingers crossed then eh.

• 1 month later...