Mason Mount

the wes

15 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think for something little such as being photographed/spotted not wearing a top in a nightclub and something wee regarding a taxi it was hardly a huge issue. Yet Lampard said he had a lack of professionalism and left him out the squad if I remember correctly as a punishment? Despite saying he didnt think it was that bad a thing either? Okay even then, they arent the same situation in severity, we've got somebody who hasnt just defied a club order but also a clear medical nationwide order that has been advised by the NHS. And not a squeak? Not even a squeak in here? 

I know the guys a footballer and the football is off indefinitely (we are all missing it I am sure) but what Masons done isnt just selfish but very reckless. Apology or not, it doesnt make it right or whatever, even if hes not showing any symptoms.

What about his concerns of the other people who could have been at the park? Kids, adults, elderly folk with grandkids etc? A week or whatever after one of his team mates was confirmed to have the virus and he was advised to self isolate like the rest of the squad? Yes what are the chances of somebody who was there that day coming into contact with him in whatever way or even carrying the virus but still, for me, the situation is definitely a lot more serious so the chances are the punishment should be more severe, or so I would reckon (okay he cant leave him out the squad as the games are off but...)

Even then, in terms of common sense for fuck sake why couldnt he just follow the orders like everyone else has done? Or was he going out to binge buy toilet roll or pasta after his kick about? 

What Mount did was stupid and wrong. That's undeniable. 

Regarding Barkley, I think Lampard didn't want to blow the thing out of proportion, knowing the English media when it comes to shenanigans by players. And did Lampard drop Barkley because of his shenanigans or because he wasn't playing well or both? Barkley was certainly contributing next to nothing in early part of the season and there were others who were performing better. 

11 hours ago, Jason said:

What Mount did was stupid and wrong. That's undeniable. 

Regarding Barkley, I think Lampard didn't want to blow the thing out of proportion, knowing the English media when it comes to shenanigans by players. And did Lampard drop Barkley because of his shenanigans or because he wasn't playing well or both? Barkley was certainly contributing next to nothing in early part of the season and there were others who were performing better. 

I thought it was pretty obvious he left him out for discipline issues? I mean he didnt make the 18. I dont think thats a coincidence.

Regardless, regarding Mount. Fine him. 100%. Beyond stupid.

6 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I thought it was pretty obvious he left him out for discipline issues? I mean he didnt make the 18. I dont think thats a coincidence.

Regardless, Barkley wasn't hardly contributing much back then and if he wasn't in the 18, then Lampard probably wasn't impressed by what he's doing in training etc either. The fact that there are reports saying we are open to selling him in the summer says it all. 

22 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

If someone else did it fine would be put in place already and that player would be abused here on two pages. This guy has free pass on everything...

Barkley did what he did last year and didn't even get fined, no? 

And sorry if I'm being pedantic but Drinkwater had a bust-up with Jota recently and the abuse/criticism hasn't even gone beyond one page even though everyone loves to pile on him for every bad thing he does. 

48 minutes ago, Jason said:

Barkley did what he did last year and didn't even get fined, no? 

And sorry if I'm being pedantic but Drinkwater had a bust-up with Jota recently and the abuse/criticism hasn't even gone beyond one page even though everyone loves to pile on him for every bad thing he does. 

Mount should go to prison!

Real Madrid striker Jovic could face criminal charges after allegedly breaking quarantine to party

https://www.the42.ie/luka-jovic-serbia-quarantine-real-madrid-5051906-Mar2020/

Luka Jovic: Real Madrid forward investigated by Serbian authorities for ignoring self-isolation

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11835/11960314/luka-jovic-real-madrid-forward-investigated-by-serbian-authorities-for-ignoring-self-isolation

10 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Real Madrid striker Jovic could face criminal charges after allegedly breaking quarantine to party

https://www.the42.ie/luka-jovic-serbia-quarantine-real-madrid-5051906-Mar2020/

Luka Jovic: Real Madrid forward investigated by Serbian authorities for ignoring self-isolation

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11835/11960314/luka-jovic-real-madrid-forward-investigated-by-serbian-authorities-for-ignoring-self-isolation

One was a rule imposed by the country's government and the other imposed by the club... #witchhunt

• 2 weeks later...

Lionel Messi claims Chelsea star Mason Mount ‘has potential to be one of best’ as he names 15 youngsters to watch

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/11292802/messi-topps-mount-sancho-foden/

Not sure if it is fake claim but if not Messi is not dealing with quarantine very well mentally. :lol:

Lionel Messi claims Chelsea star Mason Mount ‘has potential to be one of best’ as he names 15 youngsters to watch

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/11292802/messi-topps-mount-sancho-foden/
Not sure if it is fake claim but if not Messi is not dealing with quarantine very well mentally. [emoji38]
Messi knew Boga would be the real deal and Suarez rates Tammy highly, so the Barca all stars seem to like our youth.
But I do not think that Mount will become world class though, even though I would love him to improve

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

6 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Messi knew Boga would be the real deal and Suarez rates Tammy highly, so the Barca all stars seem to like our youth.
But I do not think that Mount will become world class though, even though I would love him to improve

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

As expected the interview is fake. 

Can now someone tell to these so called 'Chelsea journalists' that the only one who is pathetic is them. I don't use Twitter.

18 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

As expected the interview is fake. 

Can now someone tell to these so called 'Chelsea journalists' that the only one who is pathetic is them. I don't use Twitter.

Where exactly is it showing it’s fake? 

42 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Where exactly is it showing it’s fake? 

O Globo delete Leo Messi’s list of the best 15 young players in the world

And yesterday Espn confirmed it. Not that we need any confirmation. I mean how can someone possibly believe that news?

All media in England jumped to report fake news from Brazilian newspaper but no one will report now that it is fake.

I mean just read what Messi 'said' about all these players... What a joke.

30 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

And yesterday Espn confirmed it. Not that we need any confirmation. I mean how can someone possibly believe that news?

All media in England jumped to report fake news from Brazilian newspaper but no one will report now that it is fake.

Given your posting habit in this particular topic, I imagine you are satisfied? 

6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

obviously it was bullshit

first off NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

chance Messi would rate MOUNT as the 2nd best young player in the world, that is ridiculous, insane

anyone who thinks Mount is good enough to even be considered being picked there (let alone by Messi) knows as much about football as a can of foot powder does

and that list had Mbappe at THIRTEENTH!!!!!!!

roflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Also, Kimmich is not young, he turns 26 in the middle of next season, he has only 4 full sub 30yo seasons left. Pavard too, he is only 1 year younger.

23/24yo is when a player stops being 'young' (except for GK) IMHO And deffo 21yo is a cutoff for 'youth'

Zouma is 25. Let that sink in.

If you don't have your shit together by the time you hit 25, odds are high as fuck you will be shit for the rest of your career. Of course there are exceptions, but it's really rare overall to have someone just explode out of nowhere at  26, 27, this is not yank baseball or cricket.