• Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Drinkwater
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

As I said from first minute, Bakayoko is just a fraud. And we did pay dozens of millions for that fraud while we got rid off almost for free some very good players alike KDB, Salah, Lukaku etc.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Leif said:

Decent isn't good enough. He offered nothing a player should offer when they start for league-winners. 

Rudiger will not come good. I'm not getting into a talk about him, all respect to you. (Good enough for Everton, i'll leave it at that.)

Decent is good enough to be a backup option, which he was bought to be.

Same way I won't complain about Zappacosta being ass. He's a backup option.

8 points behind Man City with them having a very easy game tomorrow. Our pathetic title defense is over.

I'm really starting to lose faith in Conte now. Fabregas on the bench fucking embarrassing.Terrible game planning, very very defensive nonsense against a team we are better than. I can accept it away to Barcelona or PSG or Man City. I can't accept it away to Liverpool. I just don't understand why we play like this. It's so depressing. 

I don't see how Chelsea fan can be happy with that by the way other than the fact we now have no chance at the title. If we started with Fabregas and they outclassed us I'll raise up my hand and say they were just better. Ordinary side we made to look good thanks to cowardly rubbish that doesn't even produce the desired result!

Two points dropped IMO. I believe we would have won with some ease had Cesc started.

Special mention for Azpi who was immense once again

I don't see how Chelsea fan can be happy with that by the way other than the fact we now have no chance at the title. If we started with Fabregas and they outclassed us I'll raise up my hand and say they were just better. Ordinary side we made to look good thanks to cowardly rubbish that doesn't even produce the desired result!

Utd lost away to Huddersfield & City have to play Spurs and Utd in the space of a week. Title is theirs if 9-11 point lead stands after Christmas.

I too don't understand decision to leave Cesc on the bench. I think we were just so much better at the times, and just missed little push (like some cool move from Cesc) to get in a lead. Strange.

2 points lost, not one single doubt that. I am happy that we did not lose but that is about it. I am angry at the tactics. We came for a point and we got it thanks to a fluke. Conte got it wrong in many areas today. The three points were there for taking but our chances were down to 0 with Fab on the bench and the super negative approach. We lost 70 minutes and lost 2 points in the end. Mediocre Liverpool team with fucking Milner in it.