test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Zappacosta
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Drinkwater
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

244 posts in this topic

As I said from first minute, Bakayoko is just a fraud. And we did pay dozens of millions for that fraud while we got rid off almost for free some very good players alike KDB, Salah, Lukaku etc.

FabHazard likes this

1 minute ago, Leif said:

Decent isn't good enough. He offered nothing a player should offer when they start for league-winners. 

Rudiger will not come good. I'm not getting into a talk about him, all respect to you. (Good enough for Everton, i'll leave it at that.)

Decent is good enough to be a backup option, which he was bought to be.

Same way I won't complain about Zappacosta being ass. He's a backup option.

1 minute ago, nono said:

We wasted so much money on Drinkwater and Bakayoko.

What's new for the money we paid on both of them we could've bought a world class CM and use RLC.

Would love to avoid defeat here, but never, ever could I celebrate a draw against a consistently Europa League side.

xPetrCechx likes this

8 points behind Man City with them having a very easy game tomorrow. Our pathetic title defense is over.

I'm really starting to lose faith in Conte now. Fabregas on the bench fucking embarrassing.Terrible game planning, very very defensive nonsense against a team we are better than. I can accept it away to Barcelona or PSG or Man City. I can't accept it away to Liverpool. I just don't understand why we play like this. It's so depressing. 

I don't see how Chelsea fan can be happy with that by the way other than the fact we now have no chance at the title. If we started with Fabregas and they outclassed us I'll raise up my hand and say they were just better. Ordinary side we made to look good thanks to cowardly rubbish that doesn't even produce the desired result!

Leif likes this

Two points dropped IMO. I believe we would have won with some ease had Cesc started.

Special mention for Azpi who was immense once again

I don't see how Chelsea fan can be happy with that by the way other than the fact we now have no chance at the title. If we started with Fabregas and they outclassed us I'll raise up my hand and say they were just better. Ordinary side we made to look good thanks to cowardly rubbish that doesn't even produce the desired result!

Utd lost away to Huddersfield & City have to play Spurs and Utd in the space of a week. Title is theirs if 9-11 point lead stands after Christmas.

I too don't understand decision to leave Cesc on the bench. I think we were just so much better at the times, and just missed little push (like some cool move from Cesc) to get in a lead. Strange.

Leif likes this

2 points lost, not one single doubt that. I am happy that we did not lose but that is about it. I am angry at the tactics. We came for a point and we got it thanks to a fluke. Conte got it wrong in many areas today. The three points were there for taking but our chances were down to 0 with Fab on the bench and the super negative approach. We lost 70 minutes and lost 2 points in the end. Mediocre Liverpool team with fucking Milner in it.

Leif likes this

Liverpool wankers escape again.
Salah was the motm, Azpi for us and Bakayoko looks clueless. Back in May was he the first transfer target named or was it Lukaku, by a few hours ?

Leif likes this

Definitely 2 point lost but guess could've been all 3. Why Cesc didn't start...

Salah surprise surprise scored..know Lakauku been talked about a lot but Salah definitely looking at him now a mistake letting go. 

16 minutes ago, nono said:

We wasted so much money on Drinkwater and Bakayoko.

Around £9m off Pogba's fee :drunk: