Lucas Moura

the wes

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculously talented headless chicken.

That said, I'm sure Conte would turn him into a better player. Given specific instructions on how to play, his awful decision making would no longer be an issue. This is also the reason I wanted the Ox. 

The player has had all the opportunities to show his worth at PSG but has failed. He never delivered what was expected from him. Don't need him at Chelsea because if we pay top dollar the we will be forced to play him at the expense of giving younger players a chance. This way we lost KDB, and we should make sure we don't loose RLC. 

Willian is much better and lets give him another chance by starting him in a few more games.

I've always thought he could be an outstanding player judging by his talent but I'm not sure if he has the brain to cope with that talent. Under Conte and in the right role he could blossom if all stars align perfectly. For the rumoured £25m this could be a good buy and definitely worth a try. I mean he cannot be worse than Willian right?

Ryad Mahrez for best buy safe option, or Fekir, more expensive and ambitious option. Both better buys than Moura.

I would take Mahrez because I think we must focus our energy and money on wing-backs, that's the position we REALLY need to upgrade.

On 11/16/2017 at 0:52 AM, Thor said:

Pep turned Sterling into a good player. Lucas is extremely talented. He is still only 25 years old... 

perhaps, but Sterling always had goals in him, while Moura has always struggled with the final touch.

It's really a matter of price and availability I guess, but considering the fees being paid recently, odds are it's not going to be cheap.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You