• Morata
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of rumours coming out that that Luiz has been dropped from the squad. Hope this is not true, however there is no smoke without fire. Not sure what circumstances are to this if true.

25 minutes ago, Stats said:

A lot of rumours coming out that that Luiz has been dropped from the squad. Hope this is not true, however there is no smoke without fire. Not sure what circumstances are to this if true.

After all, The Sun is reporting it.. And they say it's because of the Roma performance.

Even if true, I don't think Christensen will be much worse than him tbh.

2 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

After all, The Sun is reporting it.. And they say it's because of the Roma performance.

Even if true, I don't think Christensen will be much worse than him tbh.

I hope it is not true. One because although he can be sloppy, still feel we need him in these games and 2 it will only give the media more reason to create unrest and create non-stop articles regarding the unrest between players and managers.

I hope Conte has worked on how our guys handle being pressed high up the pitch. Every time we are pressed high we cant play ourfootball. City done it to us and we looked an average outfit. Alonso needs o be awake from the start and I'd play Aspi on the right. Please God that Kante is fit, because if he's not we're fucked. I'd pair Drinkwater with him and leave Bakayoko on the bench as he's too slow, gets caught way too often on the ball and gives some very wayward passes. Back three of Rudiger, Luiz and Christensen, up front Pedro, Hazard and I suppose Morata, but he's gone way off the boil. We need to chase down this United side and not let them chase us and dictate the play or we're in deep shit. Also Cabilerro played very well against Everton and Courtois is certainly not setting the Premiership alight this season. Our guys need a kick in the arse to wake them up. Time for them to show some passion for the job, for the club and for the supporters who pay out big money week in week out to support them

Com'n you Blues KTBFFH.

I hope the players are up for it today. We need to attack their left side, which is vulnerable at times. Hopefully Zappacosta starts on the right and can create some opportunities. Morata, Hazard and Kante need to be on fire today. 

Couldn´t stand losing to a Mourinho side at Stamford Bridge..

Biggest matchups for me to be concerned with are seeing if Andreas can deal with the strength of Lukaku and if Zappa can deal with the extreme pace of Rashford. As long as Kante is close to full fitness I'm confident in our midfield.

I wanted to see Drinks in the line-up but at least Kante is there to cover for Baka and Cesc. And you can be sure there will be a lot to cover. Hazard and Morata need to be at their best as they are basically the only threat up front. Come on boys, fight for the shirt!