• Drinkwater (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well deserved win. Proud of my team:)

We should have won by large if only Bakayoko and Morata had been more clinical.

Good defense for once: Christensen very good.

Hazard: exceptional, once again. 

6 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

They are the only idiots in this world who would pay Neville for his opinions.

No idea what was said today but I’m a big fan of Gary Neville. He’s insightful and fair minded. The same can’t always be said about us when it comes to Chelsea. 

When you look at the table you realise City is going to walk the league and frankly there is no shame in that they really look like the real deal. But for me this is the last thing that comes to my mind right now, I am so pumped up and full of adrenaline it is unbelievable and a superb feeling for me. Haven't felt like that in such a long while. To be honest I had sex with a gorgeous woman that I was craving for a long long time, but that does not even come close to this win. It's seventh heaven for me right now.

Glad we can now rub it in Mourinho's face once again he truly is a despicable human being, glad that we've now shown the Mancs just how useless Matic is in a big game, after weeks of taking the piss saying we were fools to let him go.

I'm proud of Conte and happy that he can now have a fucking break from all the shit that's been thrown at him lately.

And proud of two players in particular - Morata and Bakayoko. Both under a fabricated pressure by the media and away fans on the basis that we've supposedly chosen the wrong players instead of getting Lukaku and keeping Matic.

And the standout for me was Andreas Christensen - brilliant player, hands down the best young defender in the world. Christensen and Azpilicueta - MUST be the first two defenders on the teamsheet every single time.

Personally I feel invincible now, amazing what a football match can do, even if it is for a couple of hours only until the adrenaline level gets down again. But this is the moments I live for, can't tell you how much I wanted Chelsea to win this.

1 minute ago, petre.ispirescu said:

When you look at the table you realise City is going to walk the league and frankly there is no shame in that they really look like the real deal. But for me this is the last thing that comes to my mind right now, I am so pumped up and full of adrenaline it is unbelievable and a superb feeling for me. Haven't felt like that in such a long while. To be honest I had sex with a gorgeous woman that I was craving for a long long time, but that does not even come close to this win. It's seventh heaven for me right now.

Ensure you treat her to a 2nd round. If you can conquer #2, you can do it 20 times.