• Bakayoko
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

TERRIFIC WIN. 

Morata Kante TBo Hazard Christensen Azpilicueta Superb. Everyone did well

I hope this ends the talk of a season like 2015. This team and manager is not downing tools. 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to laugh at Mourinho. When he was discussing his options with his staff, for long minutes, you could say he has actually some nice plan. BOOM. Fellaini in, long balls to Lukaku and Fellaini. Bravo.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

TERRIFIC WIN. 

Morata Kante TBo Hazard Christensen Azpilicueta Superb. Everyone did well

I hope this ends the talk of a season like 2015. This team and manager is not downing tools. 

Give Bakayoko some love as well. I thought he was a monster in midfield

Very good performance, 1 point from second place. City might be too strong this season, but if we continue like this from now on and hopefuly no injuries, we can easily finish second.

We are very wasteful infront of goal, but at least we are making chances and finaly the game was much quicker, I guess thats big thanks to Kante.

Also, many times I criticise him, but Cesc was excellent today.

During the match I read some comments how Baka is poor, lol the man was brilliant today aswell. Poor decision making sometimes and poor finishing, but his overal presence in final third was superb and definately game changer.

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Give Bakayoko some love as well. I thought he was a monster in midfield

Oh yes,, Bakayoko bullying Matic was sweet.

United fans and the press in general had gone around convincing everyone that Chelsea missed Matic LOL

And that Manc cunt Neville is a piece of shit for influencing the MOTM basically calling it with 30 mins to go. Of course he won't want Morata to win it since he thoroughly outplayed the big useless lump they had up front and with all the controversy surrounding the transfer window of Lukaku v Morata. 

God I can't stand Neville. Cesc played well but Morata was the match winner and played better than him!

You saw a little of United in the last six minutes because all ten of them they moved up front and they almost gave away two goals by doing that (Bakayoko-Morata).
Their team is a load of crap and it looks to me they need a manager asap.
No relation to Roma I 'm afraid.
The runaway champions City are a little better but we were awful that day.

Great all-round display. Well done to both the team and the management.

What I've liked so far this season is our ability to bounce back after brief runs of poor performances/results, thereby avoiding a potential descent into crisis. If we could just find some consistency......