test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   37 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Zappacosta
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Bakayoko
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

386 posts in this topic

I'd honestly switch Ampadu with Bakayoko now. Not that this half has been bad for Bakayoko, it hasn't been, but he's still prone to the jitters, and we need calm pressure now.

eemanyooel likes this

For this season only I can accept Zappa at right back given our clusterfuck of a summer. But next season he should be back-up, and Moses moved on. Alonso should also be back-up; they do bring qualities to this squad. 

Just now, Leif said:

For this season only I can accept Zappa at right back given our clusterfuck of a summer. But next season he should be back-up, and Moses moved on. Alonso should also be back-up; they do bring qualities to this squad. 

Thanks to our shocking board...quality wingbacks available at a moderate price...

UTD changing system. Need to get a second because I can see them scoring from a corner or set piece. 

3 top strikers on the field at once for them...and this without Ibra to potentially arrive again in January. It's mad. 

2 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

UTD changing system. Need to get a second because I can see them scoring from a corner or set piece. 

Conte reading my mind with that sub. Needed to raise our height average a bit..

Leif and 11Drogba like this

Throwaway comment nothing to do with this game, but it's absolutely shocking how confident the majority of AC Milan fans are that they'll get Conte within the next few months :lol:

14 minutes ago, Leif said:

I'd honestly switch Ampadu with Bakayoko now. Not that this half has been bad for Bakayoko, it hasn't been, but he's still prone to the jitters, and we need calm pressure now.

You want to throw a 17 yo CB into the mix instead? Not even Drinkwater?