• Morata
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urghhhhhhhhhhh brilliant. Well we can't keep clean sheets so that's a given..no doubt matic will score..Lukaku will get a hatrick to be annoying though saying that it was Jose who let him go....

If win I'll be bloody amazed but nah though surley surley we can't play worse then today though be so typical of them to prove me wrong and do. 

Such confidence. 

By this point I'd rather lose the title to these guys(we probably don't have a chance to win it anyway) than lose this match. Mourinho shushed at the camera after he beat Spurs, could you imagine the absolute shitshow that would arise if he beats us at the bridge? God almighty, we'd never hear the end of that. 

Please just win. Can't be arsed to watch Mourinho celebrate on the touchline at the bridge.

3 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

By this point I'd rather lose the title to these guys(we probably don't have a chance to win it anyway) than lose this match. Mourinho shushed at the camera after he beat Spurs, could you imagine the absolute shitshow that would arise if he beats us at the bridge? God almighty, we'd never hear the end of that. 

Please just win. Can't be arsed to watch Mourinho celebrate on the touchline at the bridge.

Going by our recent performances, we'll be lucky to even pick a point from this game, never mind all three.

Said it in the Roma match thread, Mourinho/United do not have to go for the jugular here. All they have to do is wait for us to press self destruct button and then pounce, like Roma did last night.

6 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Kante and Drinkwater in midfield I guess..worth a shot. At this point anything is better than the Fabregas Bakayoko 2-man combo

At this point, either play the trio in midfield  (Fab - Kante - Baka) or give Drinkwater a chance. 

Fabregas - Bakayoko was always going to be weak midfield as neither player covers for the others weakness. 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Going by our recent performances, we'll be lucky to even pick a point from this game, never mind all three.

Said it in the Roma match thread, Mourinho/United do not have to go for the jugular here. All they have to do is wait for us to press self destruct button and then pounce, like Roma did last night.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did go for the jugular.  Mourinho likes a bit of payback and I bet there would be nothing more satisfying than reversing that 4-0 result from last season.

I hope for Chelsea's sake that Conte has a plan B...otherwise it'll be crisis-mode and the media will have a field day. 

Luiz should be used in midfield or try him at LWB :) 

Just don't start Fabregas :D All of our midfielders seems to be fit now and he should only be used as super sub for last 20 minutes if we are behind. Bakayoko will be a different player with Kante or/and Drinkwater alongisde ;) 

N’Golo Kante remains a significant doubt for Sunday’s massive Premier League clash against Manchester United.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/01/ngolo-kante-reveals-he-is-still-a-doubt-for-chelseas-clash-with-manchester-united-7045099/?ito=cbshare

If Kante is out I don't see us having a chance. Matic will completely dominate our midfield by himself. Their defense has been excellent for the most part this season and it being Mourinho in a big game (plus the revenge factor) his defensive game plan will be top notch. Then attacking wise they have the main things our defense struggles against - extreme pace and running in behind. We'll probably see both Rashford and Martial relentlessly running at our weak wide areas and Lukaku running on the shoulder of the out of form David Luiz.

If we line up with the same poor midfield paring of Cesc & Baka this could be just as ugly as Roma or City. Surely, surely we HAVE to go with 3 in midfield (Cesc, DD, Baka) if Kante doesn't play. Madness from Conte if we don't. This is a season defining match.