• Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Just now, Special Juan said:

We are playing and starting with Cahill and Alonso, the legs of Fabregas are gone, Luiz still has massive brain farts, Bakayoko is living off his Ligue1 fantasy and we spent shit in the summer....

No surprise. We are playing a lot of players who are West Brom level, look at the board not Conte, these fuckers are liable.

Everyone has gone shite at the same time. We didn't upgrade anyone either just brought back up or from looks worse.  

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

We are playing a lot of players who are West Brom level

Unfair to West Brom I think. Their players will at least let you know you were in a game and put up a fight.Our lot are all total Divas !!!!!!

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Everyone has gone shite at the same time. We didn't upgrade anyone either just brought back up or from looks worse.  

You do not risk they go shite you simply upgrade with much better players. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Mourinho will be laughing when he watch this game. Roma didn't even need to be at their best. We made the mistakes and they punished us emphatically. He'll just have to wait for us to self implode and win on Sunday.

The scary thing is...Mourinho won't even need to set up defensively for the match against us. 

If I was Martial/Rashford/Miki, I'd be licking my lips for Sunday...Alonso/Zappa/Azpi are in for a long day at the office

Like I wrote elsewhere, some players were really poor today, but it was a terrible starting XI to play Roma in Italy. Really bizarre to see Fabregas in a 2-men mid... got overrun as expected.

Why doesn't Christensen play -- he's, along with Azpi, the best defender in the squad. If Drinkwater and Kante aren't fit play Luiz in midfield! No not optimal, but that's the circumstance. 

Can we have a "no one" option in the poll? Despite his efforts, I just can't vote for Hazard because the finishing just wasn't there (by a long shot).

I guess Azpi and Cahill had OK games compared to the rest.

You do not risk they go shite you simply upgrade with much better players. 

Expect surprise surprise we didn't..even though signs were there last season and more games this time. That's what's so frustrating it's so predictable

1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Just fucking woeful and the jury has come back and it's verdict is Morata is fucking hopeless and has the presence and strength of a fart in a hurricane. 

Waisted all his energy making comments about London and then back tracking.

Waisted all his energy making comments about London and then back tracking.

Will be sold on at a fucking huge loss unless he grows a pair and mans up. He doesn't scare defenders like Costa did, and hasn't the physical presence to be a lone striker. I fear he will struggle in the league and he looks worn out already !!!!

Why am I seeing specific players being criticised after a performance like that: EVERYONE was terrible except for Hazard. EVERYONE.

Regardless of the grievances that Conte may have with our board regarding transfer dealings, he HAS to display a bit more imagination and flexibility when it comes to setting the team up without important personnel. Much easier said (by the likes of me) than done, of course, but these HAVE to be the situations in which the better managers show what they're really made of.

It's been pretty evident that a back three (either 3-4-3 or 3-5-2) doesn't work for us without Kante, so why persist with such a system? Playing 4-3-3 with Luiz-Bakayoko/Fabregas-Drinkwater was surely worth a try in this game, for example. It surely couldn't be worse than a midfield two of Bakayoko and Fabregas, two players who posses certain valuable characteristics but are clearly spectacularly incompatible at present. Alonso is hideously out-of-form at the moment as well: this happens to every player at some point, but you can't therefore shrug your shoulders and let it slide for over a month; not when our other starting WB is out injured over the same period of time.

Conte should have been able to find an alternative that works with the personnel available to him, and on this occasion he has failed. Hopefully he learns from this.

(And hopefully Kante's impending return allows us to rediscover some semblance of stability and consistency, playing three at the back or otherwise)

1 minute ago, Starman60 said:

Will be sold on at a fucking huge loss unless he grows a pair and mans up. He doesn't scare defenders like Costa did, and hasn't the physical presence to be a lone striker. I fear he will struggle in the league and he looks worn out already !!!!

Mentally worn out for me, broken and it's dead simple....You, or anyone else doesn't want to be here.....FUCK OFF.

Pull on the shirt and drive yourself into the ground, if not then do not bother showing up...oh wait.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Pull on the shirt and drive yourself into the ground,

Only one player has done that for us in a while now..........Kante.....Without him we're fucked. The rest just pick up their 100 grand a week, fuck the bonus's for winning, we can live without them

Well, I didn't expect much from this bunch this season. But that was just terrible.

We can comment on midfield, wingbacks, strikers, etc etc, but let's face it - our central defenders aren't very good either. Being that Christensen, Rudiger, Luiz or I don't know.

You know, if they were very good, we wouldn't need three of them (considering the need of our squad to play with more midfielders/attackers to gain more control).

There is no part of the team that doesn't require upgrading.

Scary thing about this result and performance is that I'm not even overly pissed. Slightly yes but it feels like it has become something of a norm for us to play as badly as we did and lose in such games. Somebody needs to answer why whenever we have lost under Conte, we always lost badly? Always played like a clueless team, a team devoid of any spark, desire, determination. Only defeat which we didn't deserve was the Palace home game last season. Otherwise, every other defeat has been pathetic one way or another - Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Burnley, United in the league, Arsenal in FA Cup, Roma in the Champions League etc.

Last time we played luiz in midfield and it was a mistake and now people asked why fab n baka in midfield. Last year even when we were in flying form we look so vurnerable when fab play even when Kante is playing, that is not  new especially in  big game. I have no solution. We just simply need drinkwater and kante to get fit fast.