• Drinkwater (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Has he fuck, not even an 5/10.

You can't put Morata and Hazard in the same category in this game. Hazard has been the best of a terrible bunch. Morata has literally been a ghost. Done nothing for 90 mins and lost the ball almost anytime he touched it. It's a pathetic p*ssyfied display from him. 

Atletico keeping us sitting nicely in the group. The trip to Qarabag will be fun though. Seriously I am not going to comment on this game because that was a pure joke. Champions of England were humiliated, again this year.

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

We needed Kante back for this game. It's very disturbing he didn't come on as a subsititute. Fabregas and Bakayoko can't start against United in a midfield two. 

Not much point in bringing him on I Think. Drinkwater and Kante Sunday for me. Bakayoko is too fucking slow and Fabregas wont get room to play his passes (which have been poor this season anyway)

Just now, Starman60 said:

Not much point in bringing him on I Think. Drinkwater and Kante Sunday for me. Bakayoko is too fucking slow and Fabregas wont get room to play his passes (which have been poor this season anyway)

Just for sake of match fitness even for 30 mins. If he didn't come on today, it probably means he might not be fit to play from the start for Sunday. 

8 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

You can't put Morata and Hazard in the same category in this game. Hazard has been the best of a terrible bunch. Morata has literally been a ghost. Done nothing for 90 mins and lost the ball almost anytime he touched it. It's a pathetic p*ssyfied display from him. 

Sorry I can't be sticking the fire guard up here because it's Hazard, he was fucking terrible tonight.