Did Hitler go to hell or to heaven ?

cosmicway

There is a religious paradox involving the fuhrer and maybe  some explanation is needed.
Did he go to hell or to heaven after he committed suicide in the bunker ?
Or, as the case may be with souls, will he go to hell or to heaven on judgment day ?

Some catholic priests maintain that he may indeed have gone to heaven if he was a believer and if he truly repented for his evil deeds in the last hours.
To this many people object virulently.

But this is not the paradox.
The paradox is that Hitler believed to the very end that all his actions were good and humane.
Indeed he may have announced himself to St Peter as "Adolph Hitler, designer and constructor of autobahns".
Or if you don't agree it's Saint Peter the one at the pearly gates, substitute with the Muslim-Hebrew-Japanese spiritual entity of your choice.
So how could Hitler know he was evil and how could he have repented if it was firmly established in him that he was just a bloke who made nice autobahns in Germany and nothing else ?

This kind of situation did not / will not occur with Bonnie and Clyde, Cat Ballou.
Those were burglars, they will say to Pete "ok we were burglars, now do what you will".

There can be no denial that whatever the state of affairs, it's Saint Peter who holds the red button and it's his decision.
But what might be the resolution of the paradox, if any ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no , he woudln't have been admitted into christian heaven, you have to die in a state of grace , or its purgatory / hell

maybe the germanic afterlife of valhalla would take him, but he died like a coward in a bunker, and not in battle , so maybe hel  (germanic, not "hell")

Not 1 painter alive produces work anything near as impressive or technically astute as Hitler's pieces. Which shows how low painting has sunk, considering these aren't that incredible. 

400px-Adolf_Hitler_-_Wien_Oper.jpg

AuthenticHitlerWaterColorCastle-01.jpgarticle-1315506-0B5BE48D000005DC-315_634

He is living in Argentina! 

On a serious note as a Christian that believes in the bible, whoever commits suicide goes straight to hell. Sadly but it is like that because your committing murder taking your own life when it's not yours to be taken. 

21 minutes ago, Georgy said:

What the fuck am I reading? Of course he went in hell. He killed dozens of innocent people. He might've had a purpose for this but it doesn't excuse transforming them in soap.

Dozens :lol: Dozen = 12. Try millions instead. But yeah, his paintings are impressive.. Actually I heard in a documentary about him that painting was his real passion and was the thing he was pursuing in the beginning, but he got rejected or kicked out from an art school so he got all butthurt and went on to create the third reich.

23 minutes ago, Fernando said:

On a serious note as a Christian that believes in the bible, whoever commits suicide goes straight to hell. Sadly but it is like that because your committing murder taking your own life when it's not yours to be taken. 

Ah yes, but you are making an Al Kapone case.
Al was never convicted for being a gangster. They managed to find proof for the relatively lesser offense of tax evasion only.
Hitler believed he was a saint among men.
We think otherwise.
Consider him as a computer program. The program formats your hard disc and destroys all your work. But those are the instructions it has. There is no way it will change and become nice.

This is off topic a bit, but I'm curious. Where in the Bible does it say that if you commit suicide you "go straight to hell"?

If it's only what you said in this post, then it isn't something that it's in the Bible, but your own interpretation of what suicide is. Your view seems to be suicide=murder, but that's not a biblical statement.

What's the proof he did n't go to Argentina ?
There were some strange goings on in the bunker. The visit by the ace pilot Hanna Reitz, the double's body in the fountain of the chamcellary, the only half burned bodies.
But somehow the proof of suicide is considered solid.
I don't know, or I knew and have forgotten about it.
Then this thing with the teeth x-rays might have been prearranged.

If he actually did go to Argentina it is reasonable to assume that his friends advised him not to try a come back in politics but stay in hiding.

4 hours ago, Miguelito said:

This is off topic a bit, but I'm curious. Where in the Bible does it say that if you commit suicide you "go straight to hell"?

If it's only what you said in this post, then it isn't something that it's in the Bible, but your own interpretation of what suicide is. Your view seems to be suicide=murder, but that's not a biblical statement.

True point. 

The one caveat I'm not sure if a Christian commits suicide if he will go to Hell. 

That I honestly don't know, it's not made clear. 

But someone who never accepted Jesus as their personal savior will. 

So that being said for an unsaved, he kills himself he was unsaved and dies unsaved. 

For a believer of Jesus, he is a believe but kills himself, what happens? Very hard to say. That is one mystery we will know in the next life. 

• 7 months later...
On 24/10/2017 at 6:27 PM, Georgy said:

What the fuck am I reading? Of course he went in hell. He killed dozens of innocent people. He might've had a purpose for this but it doesn't excuse transforming them in soap.

Hitler killed many fewer people than God.

Of course the stories of God’s mass murders are not true but Bible bashers not only believe them, they celebrate them. Like that time he supposedly killed everybody on the planet baring eight people. Hitler clearly wasn’t really trying.

On 25/10/2017 at 6:22 PM, Fernando said:

True point. 

The one caveat I'm not sure if a Christian commits suicide if he will go to Hell. 

That I honestly don't know, it's not made clear. 

But someone who never accepted Jesus as their personal savior will. 

So that being said for an unsaved, he kills himself he was unsaved and dies unsaved. 

For a believer of Jesus, he is a believe but kills himself, what happens? Very hard to say. That is one mystery we will know in the next life. 

You are never going to know.

Whether Hitler died in the bunker as I accept, (Hugh Trevor Roper’s biography and Airey Neeve’s book on his interviews with bunker survivors to prepare evidence for Nuremberg are particularly convincing on this), or he died elsewhere at a later date, the bastard is dead now. He is not in heaven, and nor is he in hell, since neither place exists. They each are the made up imaginings of delusional people. 

21 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

You are never going to know.

Whether Hitler died in the bunker as I accept, (Hugh Trevor Roper’s biography and Airey Neeve’s book on his interviews with bunker survivors to prepare evidence for Nuremberg are particularly convincing on this), or he died elsewhere at a later date, the bastard is dead now. He is not in heaven or in hell since both are the made up imaginings of delusional people. 

Not delusional. He was invented by the first tribal leaders/shamen to keep the tribes under their control. Make peeps scared to break the tribal laws.

As one that sits on the border betwen atheism and being agnostic I ould have to say Hitler was just a raving fuckin sadistic headcase and 'god' must also have a streak in him also.

The question should be if you were Hitlers parents when he was a young baby and tyou wasvusited by someone in the fuure with proof of the atocities he will cause would you kill him ro save the lives of millions of innocents?

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

The question should be if you were Hitlers parents when he was a young baby and tyou wasvusited by someone in the fuure with proof of the atocities he will cause would you kill him ro save the lives of millions of innocents?

Blaming one person is too simplistic. If Adolf had died early when he was a kid there would be someone else imo. People full of extraordinary hate brought Hitler to power. If there was no Hitler they would find someone else to lead them.