• Drinkwater
    • Musonda
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

10 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

How did MUsonda and ampadu play in this game. I know that Musonda had huge part in the first goal because it was his assist that Rudiger his goal but still I would like to know what you make of those 2 lads for those who actually saw the game.

I really liked the look of Ampadu. I don't recall him making any big mistakes unlike some senior players. He put himself about physically for the team, was surprisingly calm and composed for a 17yo. He even had the balls to point and show others where to pass. Played full 90 minutes in a heated and tight cup game, which I bet isn't easy for someone so young with so little experience, the pressure must be immense to not be the one to fuck up.

Musonda I don't remember doing anything other than the cross to Rüdiger.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

He did that a lot. Used his hands more than his feet in this game! :D
He also was scolding players like Bats for not pressuring enough on occasion. Fun to see.

Great to see such enthusiasm tbh.

1 hour ago, Yeboii said:

He did that a lot. Used his hands more than his feet in this game! :D
He also was scolding players like Bats for not pressuring enough on occasion. Fun to see.

57 minutes ago, manpe said:

Great to see such enthusiasm tbh.

Reminds me of the story Terry told when he was captain in a reserve match as a kid and he gave Zola a dressing down, one of the other youngsters looked at him in disbelief and told him he couldn't do that and JT turned around and said "why not?" :lol: