• Fabregas (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Leif said:

Sure, only 2 minutes in, but Drinkwater looks like a Cahill clone. Passing too close to the opposition, thinking slow, executing the pass even AFTER it's clear it's a bad idea. No excuse for not having a sharp mind.

Give him a break, just recovered from injury and had no pre-season and no match fitness.

Two good streams: http://www.livefootballol.me/streaming/football-league-cup/25-10-2017-chelsea-everton.html

In a dream world, I'd partner Ampadu with Kante for the rest of the season. He's already balanced enough, so we wouldn't have a 'defensive' midfield despite that being his nature. His passing and vision can only improve with more games. Real gem. Twice the player compared to the likes of RLC/Chalobah/that absolutely average bunch.

Just now, Leif said:

In a dream world, I'd partner Ampadu with Kante for the rest of the season. He's already balanced enough, so we wouldn't have a 'defensive' midfield despite that being his nature. His passing and vision can only improve with more games. Real gem. Twice the player compared to the likes of RLC/Chalobah/that absolutely average bunch.

Pointing around the pitch like he owns it. If he doesn't make it here he'll be a captain or VC for some team eventually.

18 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

There's literally nothing I hate more than seeing Cahill hoof the ball every single time he gets pressured

I think he has a good game so far. Not much tested, but he is good in the build-up tonight. 

Should be an interesting 2nd half if we actually start to produce some chances in their half.

Willlian just looks like he has nothing at all in him; time to move him on.

Musonda needs to start reacting to space and the 2nd pass more quickly.