• Drinkwater
    • Musonda
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

Elsewhere...Bristol City 4-1 Crystal Palace.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's just so typical and I predicted as much before and after that match. They'd put in their best performance up until that point of their season and then revert to type immedietly afterwards. Still makes me angry a week later how embarrassing our players were. <_<

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It's just so typical and I predicted as much before and after that match. They'd put in their best performance up until that point of their season and then revert to type immedietly afterwards. Still makes me angry a week later how embarrassing our players were. <_<

I think you're also underestimating how shit we were that match. The goals we conceded were league one levels at best. 

11 hours ago, Pizy said:

Zaha turned into Messi as he always does. Palace will be down by mid January, another master stroke by the Palace board employing that fucking fraud Roy Hodgson.

I think we are going to play a pretty strong team. Only area that i have no idea about is CMs where Baka and Cesc have played pretty much every minute for the last 3? games.

Predicted line up:

Caballero

Azpi Christensen Rudiger

Zapa Scott Baka Kenedy

Musonda Michy willian

Even though this competition is our most realistic chance of a trophy, I wouldn't shed a tear if we crashed out so our thin squad can focus on finishing in top 4 and progressing as far as possible in the CL.

Caballero

Rüdiger - Christensen - Cahill

Zappacosta - Bakayoko - ?* - Kenedy

Pedro - Morata - Musonda

* Have no idea who could play this position. Hopefully not Fabregas if we don't want to destroy the legs he still has got. Luiz or Ampadu would be my guess, but that midfield is just horrendous.

Willian will start this, Pedro rested. Williand Musonda either side of Batshuayi.

Caballero

Azpilicueta Christiensen Rudiger

Luiz

Zappacosta           Fabregas                Kenedy

Musonda                       Willian

Batshuayi

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Willian will start this, Pedro rested. Williand Musonda either side of Batshuayi.

Caballero

Azpilicueta Christiensen Rudiger

Luiz

Zappacosta           Fabregas                Kenedy

Musonda                       Willian

Batshuayi

I hope we give a rest to Azpi. He has not been himself these past few games and I think it might have to do with him playing constantly. Cahill gave himself a nice rest in the beginning, let him run around a bit instead.

Just now, manpe said:

I hope we give a rest to Azpi. He has not been himself these past few games and I think it might have to do with him playing constantly. Cahill gave himself a nice rest in the beginning, let him run around a bit instead.

I'm just worried Cahill might get ripped a new arsehole by Niasse:lol:

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I'm just worried Cahill might get ripped a new arsehole by Niasse:lol:

Let's be honest, anybody can rip a new asshole to him. :D And his side with Kenedy would be so weak, true. I dunno, I would put Azpi in any league and big game, but this League Cup can be taken more lightly for the greater good.

The one player I hope gets rested most is Bakayoko. We cannot afford an injury to him with Kante and Drinkwater out and he's at risk of being run into the ground early in the season.

Kid scores twice for Arsenal last night was a Chelsea youngster, kid scores a hat trick for England under 17's against Brazil this afternoon was on Chelsea's books now with Liverpool. A potential diamond will slip through our fingers soon I stopped watching our youth team playing because I know that none of them will make it at Chelsea.