test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 2-1 Everton

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Zappacosta
    • Rudiger
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Kenedy
    • Ampadu
    • Drinkwater
    • Musonda
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

149 posts in this topic

I think we are going to play a pretty strong team. Only area that i have no idea about is CMs where Baka and Cesc have played pretty much every minute for the last 3? games.

Predicted line up:

Caballero

Azpi Christensen Rudiger

Zapa Scott Baka Kenedy

Musonda Michy willian

Even though this competition is our most realistic chance of a trophy, I wouldn't shed a tear if we crashed out so our thin squad can focus on finishing in top 4 and progressing as far as possible in the CL.

Caballero

Rüdiger - Christensen - Cahill

Zappacosta - Bakayoko - ?* - Kenedy

Pedro - Morata - Musonda

* Have no idea who could play this position. Hopefully not Fabregas if we don't want to destroy the legs he still has got. Luiz or Ampadu would be my guess, but that midfield is just horrendous.

Willian will start this, Pedro rested. Williand Musonda either side of Batshuayi.

Caballero

Azpilicueta Christiensen Rudiger

Luiz

Zappacosta           Fabregas                Kenedy

Musonda                       Willian

Batshuayi

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Willian will start this, Pedro rested. Williand Musonda either side of Batshuayi.

Caballero

Azpilicueta Christiensen Rudiger

Luiz

Zappacosta           Fabregas                Kenedy

Musonda                       Willian

Batshuayi

I hope we give a rest to Azpi. He has not been himself these past few games and I think it might have to do with him playing constantly. Cahill gave himself a nice rest in the beginning, let him run around a bit instead.

Just now, manpe said:

I hope we give a rest to Azpi. He has not been himself these past few games and I think it might have to do with him playing constantly. Cahill gave himself a nice rest in the beginning, let him run around a bit instead.

I'm just worried Cahill might get ripped a new arsehole by Niasse:lol:

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I'm just worried Cahill might get ripped a new arsehole by Niasse:lol:

Let's be honest, anybody can rip a new asshole to him. :D And his side with Kenedy would be so weak, true. I dunno, I would put Azpi in any league and big game, but this League Cup can be taken more lightly for the greater good.

The one player I hope gets rested most is Bakayoko. We cannot afford an injury to him with Kante and Drinkwater out and he's at risk of being run into the ground early in the season.

Beigl likes this

Would be very surprised if DD starts and even more surprised if he and Cesc can play in a partnership. Be great if he can come on for 45-60 minutes.

Kid scores twice for Arsenal last night was a Chelsea youngster, kid scores a hat trick for England under 17's against Brazil this afternoon was on Chelsea's books now with Liverpool. A potential diamond will slip through our fingers soon I stopped watching our youth team playing because I know that none of them will make it at Chelsea.

Leif likes this

think we have u23 match as well tonight so that might involve a couple of the youth that might have got minutes for the seniors

Very intriguing team. Will probably be a bit of a struggle in midfield with DD making his first appearence and a 17 year old kid beside him. 

Hopefully a big performance from Charly to give Conte more to think about in the PL.

Strong team from Everton. With new manager coming in they will be up for it. Tough game with this line up.

11 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Chelsea FCVerified account @ChelseaFC 2m2 minutes ago

Chelsea team: Caballero; Rudiger, Christensen, Cahill (c); Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Ampadu, Kenedy; Willian, Batshuayi, Musonda. #CHEEVE

It's great that Drinks can finally play, but I have a bad feeling. That midfield is championship level at best.