• Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

So fucking flukey and lucky. 

Over and over again Richarlison goes down so easily and is getting every whistle. No joke, it looks like refs are under instruction not to award Morata free kicks because he's going down a little easy. It's infuriating.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Stats said:

I get Morata has just returned from injury but he needs to stop winging after any little challenge. This is the PL  and he is going down too easily.

I knew when his face got brushed up against, and he went down, it was going to be one of these days.

He doesnt like it when its physical the way Costa did.

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Whether he goes or not he is done inspiring THIS team. How far lower we go depends on the board.

Get the fuck out. Done inspiring? So we go through a series of bad results and the manager who won 30 of 38 PL games can no longer "inspire" the team whatever that means after his board fauled to sign primary transfer targets. If that's it I don't want to be part of that football culture. 

1 minute ago, Stats said:

I get Morata has just returned from injury but he needs to stop winging after any little challenge. This is the PL  and he is going down too easily.

He's going down easily but so is Watfords star player and Moss is calling it almost every time. It's the inconsistency that makes me angry.

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Whether he goes or not he is done inspiring THIS team. How far lower we go depends on the board.

Problem is don't think anyone can inspire this team...so frustrating ever time we win the league next season apart from back to back fall apart! To predictable now

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

Get the fuck out. Done inspiring? So we go through a series of bad results and the manager who won 30 of 38 PL games can no longer "inspire" the team whatever that means after his board fauled to sign primary transfer targets. If that's it I don't want to be part of that football culture. 

And Di Matteo took a team to a champions league final before he was on his way out.

This isnt new. Look at Dave. They aren't playing for him anymore.

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I knew when his face got brushed up against, and he went down, it was going to be one of these days.

He doesnt like it when its physical the way Costa did.

The thing is he brushed up so much up on his physical aspect against Atletico and back to square one. Almost half-hearted.