• Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Points to note:

1)  Our best three at the back are Christensen - Azpi- Rudiger. Cahill and Luiz are liability

2)  Happy for Mitchy, He played really well I thought. Hope this will propel him forward. 

3) Alonso needs to be benched. He should not be in the starting 11

4)  Bakayako will come good, he is just adapting. I still feel he and Kante will form a great partnership

1 minute ago, chelseawise said:

Points to note:

1)  Our best three at the back are Christensen - Azpi- Rudiger. Cahill and Luiz are liability

2)  Happy for Mitchy, He played really well I thought. Hope this will propel him forward. 

4)  Bakayako will come good, he is just adapting. I still feel he and Kante will form a great partnership

Azpi is also our best LWB at the moment.

For the next game I'd choose:

Christensen - Luiz - Rudiger

Zappa/Moses/Pedro - Bakayoko - Fabregas - Azpilicueta

14 minutes ago, chelseawise said:

Points to note:

Why do as soon we concede goals, people start saying Christensen would be this and that... he is good but people need to stop overrating him. The way Watford cut through our midfield, any defender would have difficulties coping with the vulnerability in the team. Look at Wednesday, Christensen looked shaky himself. I don't think he would have made a major difference on the pitch today. He is getting his fair share of starts. FWIW I thought Luiz was our best defender today.

Conte says he's pleased for Batshuayi because his impact on the game was amazing. The same goes for Willian and Zappacosta. #CFC

Conte says his players showed good character and spirit, and a desire to fight, with the way they came from behind to win today. #CFC

“Only” 9 matches and 11 points behind. I don’t know, but to me Chelsea is looking poor, without plan B and very boring to watch... Big part goes to Conte but even bigger goes on Roman Abramovic because he didn’t provide better players and much competitive team. This project ,with so many defenders and counter attacking football, already looking dead. 

Use this fight back and result as a reset button. If we get DD & Kante back so we have some fresh bodies and much more control in midfield and we can get back in to the business end of the table.

Kante being out means that about 5-6 of our other players are greatly effected. Primarily our CB's and Bakayoko. Kante allows Baka to simplify his game and make the easy decisions. We've seen these last few matches without him that Baka is so raw still that he overthinks and rushes his passes and is often out of position.

Even getting Drinkwater fit will be huge and allow us to maybe play with 3 in midfield. He'll provide a bit more control and calm.

1 hour ago, Thor said:

...For as much of a diver as Richarlison was, he seems to be a very gifted player. Strong, fast and technically gifted. I know there was some talk about him coming here in the offseason. Should keep an eye on him. 

I don't know if heplayed for Flumanense thius season. I presume that he did but, if he didn't, I wouldn't be against a move for him in January.

The overall display was awful. Bats changed the game. But it could easily have ended up 1-5. Rip-off.

Bakayako is a total fraud. Absolutely dreadful he was, once again. No substitute available at the mo. How did we come to sell Matic for that fraud, I still fail to understand. He is not the only of course to fail to deliver. Problem is that he did not demonstrate his commitment to the team on the pitch. Quite the opposite: his hair-cut seems to be his priority.

I don't split hairs, never have done and never will do. We got away with this today and there is still massive cracks in this team.

Another team would of beaten us and it was game over from minute 55-60. Buzzing with the 3 points, performance was pathetic again.