Richmond Boakye

Captain Ahmed

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I think it would be decent try. Not super expensive, quite young and I follow Red star and Partizan quite alot, I realy like how he plays. Rather take risk with him than someone like Benteke who would cost fortune for what he can offer.

Its question if he can make transition to PL, but for now he is scoring for fun. Like around 40 goals in 2017. However he missed two sitters vs arsenal, so who knows..

I also just realized it was Conte who brought him to Juve few years ago, I can see why we are interested.

I think it would be decent try. Not super expensive, quite young and I follow Red star and Partizan quite alot, I realy like how he plays. Rather take risk with him than someone like Benteke who would cost fortune for what he can offer.
Its question if he can make transition to PL, but for now he is scoring for fun. Like around 40 goals in 2017. However he missed two sitters vs arsenal, so who knows..
I also just realized it was Conte who brought him to Juve few years ago, I can see why we are interested.
Was promising to start with but his one performance against Arsenal was dreadful. Failed to hit the target on several occasions.

I'd prefer us to keep away from such signings & give youth a chance instead (Abraham).

• 1 month later...

Chelsea Transfer News: Conte wants Ghanaian Forward Richmond Boakye

http://sportslens.com/chelsea-transfer-news-conte-wants-ghanaian-forward-richmond-boakye/222209/

After some thought and reading up about him I've realized I'm a bit of a snob! lol I might be starting to think theres no good players apart from in the big clubs which I've never thought like that before.

It was reading this article that made me think back to when we got Drogs who himself was a very similar buy and didn't click at the Bridge straight away. And as BlueLyon states it was the Don

On 27/11/2017 at 11:16 PM, BlueLyon said:

who brought him to Juve few years ago, I can see why we are interested.

I will keep an open mind on the guy.

On 11/27/2017 at 11:16 PM, BlueLyon said:

Morata has missed sitters this season too, so not like we aren't used to that lol

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You