test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Ahmed

Richmond Boakye

Started by Captain Ahmed,

ANTONIO CONTE is reportedly interested in signing Red Star Belgrade striker Richmond Boakye.

#Chelsea scouts are reportedly due to watch Red Star Belgrade striker Richmond Boakye against Arsenal this week. [Telegraph] #CFC

I think it would be decent try. Not super expensive, quite young and I follow Red star and Partizan quite alot, I realy like how he plays. Rather take risk with him than someone like Benteke who would cost fortune for what he can offer.

Its question if he can make transition to PL, but for now he is scoring for fun. Like around 40 goals in 2017. However he missed two sitters vs arsenal, so who knows..

I also just realized it was Conte who brought him to Juve few years ago, I can see why we are interested.

Unionjack likes this

I think it would be decent try. Not super expensive, quite young and I follow Red star and Partizan quite alot, I realy like how he plays. Rather take risk with him than someone like Benteke who would cost fortune for what he can offer.
Its question if he can make transition to PL, but for now he is scoring for fun. Like around 40 goals in 2017. However he missed two sitters vs arsenal, so who knows..
I also just realized it was Conte who brought him to Juve few years ago, I can see why we are interested.
Was promising to start with but his one performance against Arsenal was dreadful. Failed to hit the target on several occasions.

I'd prefer us to keep away from such signings & give youth a chance instead (Abraham).
the wes likes this

Chelsea Transfer News: Conte wants Ghanaian Forward Richmond Boakye

http://sportslens.com/chelsea-transfer-news-conte-wants-ghanaian-forward-richmond-boakye/222209/

After some thought and reading up about him I've realized I'm a bit of a snob! lol I might be starting to think theres no good players apart from in the big clubs which I've never thought like that before.

It was reading this article that made me think back to when we got Drogs who himself was a very similar buy and didn't click at the Bridge straight away. And as BlueLyon states it was the Don

On 27/11/2017 at 11:16 PM, BlueLyon said:

who brought him to Juve few years ago, I can see why we are interested.

I will keep an open mind on the guy.

On 11/27/2017 at 11:16 PM, BlueLyon said:

Morata has missed sitters this season too, so not like we aren't used to that lol

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

I rather sign this guy than big pony tail

Or could go bonkers for Aubameyang