test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 3-3 Roma

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   18 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Zappacosta
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Luiz
    • Fabregas
    • Bakayoko
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

256 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Courtois
Azpi - Christensen - Rudiger
Zappa - Luiz - Bakayoko - Alonso
Musonda - Pedro - Hazard

Conte should realize that Cahill is last years Ivanovic and he should be dropped.

Alonso is the new Ivanovic. Both play on the wing, both slower than a turtle, in a position that depends on speed to massively.

None of the team selections suggested here are sadly going be.

Bet my bollocks he starts Cahill and Willian, and probably Bats, it's to early for Morata

Judging by what I read on Twitter, Conte made it sound like Morata is fully fit so that's good. Said that he could've been risked for Palace but chose not to so he could be ready for this one. Hopefully he doesn't pull up lame early into this one and isn't being rushed back.

bigbluewillie likes this

31 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Judging by what I read on Twitter, Conte made it sound like Morata is fully fit so that's good. Said that he could've been risked for Palace but chose not to so he could be ready for this one. Hopefully he doesn't pull up lame early into this one and isn't being rushed back.

God! i hope you're right mate.

i'd love to see Musonda-Morata-Hazard as a front line

8 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Alonso is the new Ivanovic. Both play on the wing, both slower than a turtle, in a position that depends on speed to massively.

I agree :) Our left side of defense was a big problem last year (Cahill-Alonso and also Matić in some extent).

I would love to see following lineup when everyone is fit:

Courtois
Rudiger - Christensen - Luiz
Zappa/Moses - Kante - Bakayoko - Azpi
Pedro - Morata - Hazard

kellzfresh and Thor like this

4 hours ago, jernej93 said:

I agree :) Our left side of defense was a big problem last year (Cahill-Alonso and also Matić in some extent).

I would love to see following lineup when everyone is fit:

Courtois
Rudiger - Christensen - Luiz
Zappa/Moses - Kante - Bakayoko - Azpi
Pedro - Morata - Hazard

This is our best line up. Azpi is terrible on the right wing back role, but on the left has been amazing. 

The front 3 works well as well. Hazard can drop to that CAM or CF role, and let Pedro and Morata play up top together. 

I'm hyped for this! Expecting a significantly better performance than last weekend and all 3 points.

Hopefully my hype won't be deflated the second our XI is announced. :P

That Roma XI looks pretty damn average, too. If we play like we did against Atleti we should have more that enough to win this one. Especially at home.

Can't believe the so called mighty Athletico drew with Quarabag...memories of when members of TC had them as group favourites to come out top of the group...at this rate they might not even make the knock out stages...

Johnnyeye likes this

I've been enjoying some NBA stuff to dissociate from the fuckery of recent weeks. Hopefully our boyzzzz show some balls tonight and put in a respectable performance.