• Rudiger (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

I have no clue what his problem is. After 2 years at the club he should know Hazard is the last player to sub when you're trying to win. 

maybe he wants the club to see that his bench is sucky and that they need to get him players in Jan window?

either way it is hurting us badly.

Completely outplayed. Roma looked a proper team while we looked like a group of individuals that were all over the place. I totally underestimated how good Roma were too, hopefully we get it together for the game against Watford. Atletico drawing earlier too was a missed opportunity. 

2 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

from winning to losing to actually being happy with one point *sigh* it seems like a trend with us. We really can't keep up consistent performances from season to season.

one season we have to be rock bottom and next season we will win something get complacent and then circle of manager firing will continue. 

But no one realizes that we need more bench strength. 

our board is just useless, no wonder managers dont last long here

I have absolutely zero faith in us to beat Watford at the weekend after these last few performances. 

We DESPERATELY need Kante and Drinkwater to get fit. We need quality in midfield so badly.

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Conte needs to buck his ideas up fast because this season is heading dangerously into Carlo 10/11 territory.

Not saying Conte hasn't made any faults but when you see this keep on happening - 10/11, 15/16 and now 16/17 - you start to wonder if it's more on the players. It feels like the players just can't be arsed for long after reaching the highs of winning the league.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Completely outplayed. Roma looked a proper team while we looked like a group of individuals that were all over the place. I totally underestimated how good Roma were too, hopefully we get it together for the game against Watford. Atletico drawing earlier too was a missed opportunity. 

it seems like a trend with us, many times a rival drops points,  we have a chance to take advantage and we somehow manage to fuck it up afterwards

Conte´s body language and the players says it all, there is clearly something going on behind the scenes, i wouldnt be surprised if so, it all started with the Costa situation... remember Eva Carneiro ? too much player power i fear

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not saying Conte hasn't made any faults but when you see this keep on happening - 10/11, 15/16 and now 16/17 - you start to wonder if it's more on the players. It feels like the players just can't be arsed for long after reaching the highs of winning the league.

It's not the players. Half of them are not CFC calibre. It's the fucking board that missed out on all Conte's first choice targets for the 2nd season in a row. Stop blaming the players. What do you expect from a team that fields players with the quality of Alonso, Moses, Zappacosta and Cahill?  We won a championship but there's only so long you can get away with that. We're getting our wake up call now!

This game was a painful reminder of the 10-11 & 15-16 seasons. It's beyond words to fully express the disappointment at how we finally had a coach who could take us to new heights but he's been failed by a greedy, under-ambitious and non-passionated board. If Conte decided to throw his hands up and told the board and Roman to go fuck themselves I would understand him and wish him to never experience again this sort of shower of sh*te he's currently drowning in.  We're in this huge mess because of them. I looked at the overall squad and it had the feels of having the, quality-wise, size of Everton, Celtic or Tottenham before Pochettino rather than a truly big club.

I feel sorry for Conte. Some of you may want him sacked sonner or later if results keep going more or less south, but how about starting to harass those careless board members who are the fundamental culprits of us ending up in this sort of clusterfuck again?

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

It's not the players. It's the fucking board that missed out on all Conte's first choice targets for the 2nd season in a row. Stop blaming the players. What do you expect from a team that fields players with the quality of Alonso, Moses, Zappacosta and Cahill?  We won a championship but there's only so long you can get away with that. We're getting our wake up call now!

No, I don't expect those players you mentioned to turn into some world beaters and steamroll teams every week but the least you expect is some form of competency out on the pitch, competency that you would expect from every footballer. But did we see that in the last 3 games?

Afraid to say this but this team is just not good enough anymore. Aspi has really gone off the boil, Cahill was never on the boil, Fabregas is looking lost and offers very little if anything anymore. Bakayoko is slow and struggling with the pace of the game, Luiz although he scored is not a defensive midfielder, and never will be, Hazard could not have done any more for us and Morata faded badly in the second half. Willian is just pure shite lately and even Pedro's form has dipped severely. One and only bright point was Christensen who played very well I thought. I think it's gonna be a long tough season with sod all to show at the end of it, excpt for a new manager maybe (not saying that's what I want, but you all know what our owner is like !!)