• Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Batshuayi
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

22 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

If CFC don't spend in January, I really don't see why Hazard stays another season with us. Waste of his time.

And who do you think we could sign in january?

as i've said before no club are going to sell their best players mid season, and it's the best players we need.

as for Hazard, personally i think he'll be off to Real next season anyway.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, AChes1ofus said:

as i've said before no club are going to sell their best players mid season, and it's the best players we need.

We are in need for ANY decent striker who could be our backup. Some Defoe, in-form Remy or I don't know. Just not Michy.

It sounds like not thinking long term, but man, we have no choice, we could fall out of the top 4 if Morata gets injured again.

After performances like this, our high payed players should be fined with at least 2 weeks wages and give the money to traveling fans and/or charities. Palace couldn't even score before this game, 2 against the champions and a win... And when you see who is sitting on their bench as a coach, the situation for Chelsea is even more embarrassing.

6 hours ago, AChes1ofus said:

agree on January, but lower clubs with superstar players might give in.

Gareth Bale for our left back then?

12 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

In the space of 3 weeks Chelsea have gone from making Atletico Madrid look like Crystal Palace, to making Crystal Palace look like Atletico Madrid.

The strange thiing is Atletico could not follow our pace in that match. Never mind what the score line was in the various stages of the game, the Atletico players could not follow our players. And Atletico are not a side known for any lack of physique.
Against City and Palace Chelsea became slow motion and the negative results were inevitable - especially with City.

10 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

agree on January, but lower clubs with superstar players might give in.

Gareth Bale for our left back then?

"lower clubs with superstar players"

Hmmmmmm and who do you visualise that these are?

Gareth Bale? I would love him at the bridge, not as LB but LWB but that wont happen in January either, if ever.

13 hours ago, El P. said:

We are in need for ANY decent striker who could be our backup. Some Defoe, in-form Remy or I don't know. Just not Michy.

It sounds like not thinking long term, but man, we have no choice, we could fall out of the top 4 if Morata gets injured again.

Errrrrr we're already out the top 4 bud, overtaken by the mighty Watford.

And we've got them Saturday.

It was supposed to be a great night. I was at the Premier League Live fan park in Bangalore. Saw Shearer and Pires, clicked pic with the PL trophy, watched the that shit 0-0 draw between Liverpool and united and mocked at United supports for their shit football and finally our match started. How will I describe those moments?! I just want to dig a hole in the ground and bury myself there. All the rival fans were laughing at us. Only time I smiled during the match was for Baka's goal.

Fuck this fan park thing. I am never going there again.:middlefinger:

2 hours ago, AChes1ofus said:

Errrrrr we're already out the top 4 bud, overtaken by the mighty Watford.

And we've got them Saturday.

I meant, REALLY OUT of top 4, for long term, and being in the danger of finishing the league out of top 4.

Stayed away from this place after this shit performance as I knew people would be as annoyed as me.

Said to my lad on the morning that I worried about this game and knew fucking Zaha would score. Typical Chelsea going to a team shot of confidence but giving them injection in the arm to climb the table, total bollocks from us from start to finish.

We didn't sign another striker option in the summer and now Morata is out it's starting to bit us in the arse, and I will say it again, Batshuayi is not the answer, he's fucking rubbish.

On 15/10/2017 at 2:18 AM, The Skipper said:

Can’t agree with this sorry. Pep is too disrespected, his idea of football is almost revolutionary. What he did at Barcelona alone was legendary. What he’s about to do at City will be as well imo. 

Imagine a talent like Hazard under Pep for example. Look at how De Bruyne is evolving into the complete playmaker under him. Conte has done ok with Hazard but he hasn’t pushed him a level above yet, like Pep has with KDB. 

His idea of football? Look at all the talent there was at Barca before he got there. They were winning before he got there too. Doesn't hurt that Messi became the world's best just as Pep was entering. 

Hazard has been great under Conte. He tied the record for most man of the matches in a season last year, did he not?

What he is about to do at City? Spend the most money and win? Do you think Conte would be incapable of that? Pep has gotten just about every player he wants, where as we can't sign Oxlade Chamberlain. 

6 hours ago, Thor said:

His idea of football? Look at all the talent there was at Barca before he got there. They were winning before he got there too. Doesn't hurt that Messi became the world's best just as Pep was entering. 

Hazard has been great under Conte. He tied the record for most man of the matches in a season last year, did he not?

What he is about to do at City? Spend the most money and win? Do you think Conte would be incapable of that? Pep has gotten just about every player he wants, where as we can't sign Oxlade Chamberlain. 

That’s a not really a strong argument, it’s been proven wrong many times. The season before Pep arrived, this was their starting 11 vs. Real in 2007 (19yo Messi hattrick game):

Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Deco, Marquez, Thuram, Oleguer, Puyol, Valdes. Pep sold Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco (their three best players at the time before Messi blew up), Oleguer, Thuram and Marquez, and replaced them with the likes of Busquets, Pique, Alves, Abidal, Villa, Pedro etc. That’s over half of that 11 that got changed. They were winning before yes, but not in the manner they did when Pep was there. Pep brought in his own players and evolved the style of Barcelona into one of the best football sides in history period. Let’s also not forget that the likes of Xavi and Iniesta weren’t considered as some of the best CMs of all time either at that time. Pep’s work with them made them better players. The Barcelona side under Rijkaard were good but not that good. You’ve got to give credit where it’s due. 

Hazard has been good under Conte, not great. You and I both know his talent can bring more out of him if he played in a more progressive system. Hazard was good under Jose too, he hasn’t really surpassed that level of his best under Jose with Conte. I still believe Eden has another level to go up with his talent, if you don’t then we’ll agree to disagree.

Pep’s project at City is more about just winning, he wants to win in a very enjoyable style and he wants to change the outlook of progressive, technical football in England (i.e. usage of Juego de Posicion/Positional Play which Conte implements to a low level here at CFC too). He’s genuinely not just trying to win, it’s bigger than that.

Of course Conte’s a winner, he’s proven that his whole career pretty much, not sure why you’re asking me that. If you read the original post I replied to, I was merely trying to elaborate on Pep’s achievements in the game and why he deserves respect for it, just like Conte does for his. Just to show you Conte isn’t three times the manager Pep is. You genuinely think anyone could’ve done what Pep did at Barcelona in that manner?