• Pedro (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Their second striker is the no.9 for the best National side on earth.

Our second striker couldnt hit a barn door.

Aguero, KDB, D. Silva, B.Silva, Jesus, Gundogan, Sane, Sterling and two superior wingbacks to anything we've got. And we have who exactly? Hazard, Morata maybe Pedro but he's declining now in his 30's. We can't compete with that now we have CL football to contend with. They just blow our squad out of the water with ease. 

Just now, Pizy said:

Alonso looks like an amateur player on the ball. Fucking hell. Touch like an elephant.

He's been absolutely woeful. Average player sadly even though I like him. Seems to be tremendously overrated by other teams' fans

Just now, milan.cech said:

Maybe some people will finally realize we have never been in the title race this year. It was decided in the summer.

Pretty much. 9 behind City..long way to go but never in the race and considering top team wise we've played only Arsenal,Spurs and City and picked up 4 points..eeek! Even Spurs are 4 ahead! 

4 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Meanwhile Man City are winning 7-2. They just have way more quality than us. So long trying to defend that PL title. Our board have given Conte nothing special. 

That is honestly the difference. Depth and spending. 

Aguero goes down? No problem, Jesus steps up. Bats clearly isn't ready. Pedro has looked way better on the field and he isn't even a proper 9. 

Loads of options in midfield. Silva, KDB, Toure, Fernandinho, Gundongan, Delph.

I mean honestly. One decent signing this season and we're meant to compete? I tried to be optimistic, but I knew as soon as we got an injury, there would be issues. No depth at all. 

Try and get top 4, and maybe give the manager a proper world class team if they are going to expect world class results. Absolutely fine if you want to make top 4, because our team is certainly good enough to compete, but don't go sacking him because you didn't give him the tools to get a particular job done. 

Rant over. Utterly disappointing game. Outplayed by Palace. I guess the only thing I can savour this season is that lovely performance against Atletico. Here is hoping to another miracle Champions League run, and we pull it out of our ass again. Title race done for us early.  

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

Yet people were complaining when some people mentioned that we have a bad summer

I remember some were praising the signings of Zappacosta and Drinkwater like we'd just signed Zambrotta and Souness. I was incredibly critical of our window but some of posters on here were defending that shite, god knows why. 

2 minutes ago, Thor said:

That is honestly the difference. Depth and spending. 

Aguero goes down? No problem, Jesus steps up. Bats clearly isn't ready. Pedro has looked way better on the field and he isn't even a proper 9. 

Loads of options in midfield. Silva, KDB, Toure, Fernandinho, Gundongan, Delph.

I mean honestly. One decent signing this season and we're meant to compete? I tried to be optimistic, but I knew as soon as we got an injury, there would be issues. No depth at all. 

Try and get top 4, and maybe give the manager a proper world class team if they are going to expect world class results. Absolutely fine if you want to make top 4, because our team is certainly good enough to compete, but don't go sacking him because you didn't give him the tools to get a particular job done. 

Rant over. Utterly disappointing game. Outplayed by Palace. I guess the only thing I can savour this season is that lovely performance against Atletico. Here is hoping to another miracle Champions League run, and we pull it out of our ass again. Title race done for us early.  

Bats isnt good enough period.

He's 4 years older than Jesus, and Jesus is twice the striker, and 3x the footballer.