• Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The team needs fresh legs for this one, Drinkwater would've been useful here, what a shame he is injured right now. I'd like to see 3-5-2 again, but will be big gamble to start again with the same midfield, especially starting Cesc again. I just can't understand why this match is not played on Sunday, one extra day would've been really good for our players after they trip to Spain. So, I believe Conte will start with 3-4-3 with Kante and Baka in mid and Hazard-Morata and Pedro up front. Christensen for Luiz and maybe Rudiger for Cahill.
It will be interesting to see if Conte thinks Zappacosta is ready to face strong opposition like city and start him. I believe the condition of the players will take a big role in the final result. Let's hope for another good performance from our boys on Stamford Bridge and hopefully a massive win against one of the contenders for the title this year.

5 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Same line up as Atletico but Luiz for Rudiger and let's hope the boyzzz can summon their powers for one last huge game before the International break!

Rudigar in the middle? Highly doubt that. I think Christiansen will start there for sure.

I just found a man utd fan who might have used voodoo on aguero before aguero had his car crash rib injury.

I can't believe it my home made Sergio Aguero voodoo doll might of actually worked🤔🙏🤣#Buzzin

59cdd5d997749_sergioaguero-1.jpg.6180f30036dcc726906c6d4d461866ce.jpg

59cdd5dab1b45_sergioaguero-2.jpg.51298efde72bf3dcd526fa1ffe25e7aa.jpg

Mendy and Aguero will be missed by City but in no way form or shape does that make us favorites for this one.

Think it will be Christensen who comes in for Luiz and that there is a chance we'll switch back to 3-4-3 for this one.