• Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Willian (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

What? No one is going to say this is our first real test? It's kinda funny that someone posts that before every match regardless of the opposition.

Anyways, I want to see more of what we offered yesterday. There'll probably be some fatigue after an away Champions' league match on Wednesday night, especially after we're playing as soon as Saturday. Hopefully we'll be okay. A win against the bald cunt's team just before the international break would be massive.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will be a total different game than the one against Atletico. However, I count on Hazard's fantastic hunger to play. He was absolutely shining against Atleti. Also, he and Morata seem to get along very well.

But the most essential aspect about this game will be our defense. We have to be absolutely perfect.

I'd take a draw, to be honest, but beating them just after a fantastic performance in Madrid would send a fantastic signal regarding our ambitions for this season.

2 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

It will be a total different game than the one against Atletico. However, I count on Hazard's fantastic hunger to play. He was absolutely shining against Atleti. Also, he and Morata seem to get along very well.

But the most essential aspect about this game will be our defense. We have to be absolutely perfect.

I'd take a draw, to be honest, but beating them just after a fantastic performance in Madrid would send a fantastic signal regarding our ambitions for this season.

Yep agreed

I would hope that The Don plays Christensen and Rudiger, as we know Luiz is suspended, an i've never rated Cahill

15 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

the only thing we should be aiming for is a win, we are playing at home and we can definitely do it, if it were at the Ethiad i would understand the draw, of course it will be a very difficult game, we need to be fully focused on defense, because City have been running riot and are a very dangerous side, we will need to be at our very best to contain their threats and also find the best attacking option against City. It doesnt help the fact that we played yesterday and have to play on a Saturday instead of a Sunday, they have 1 more day of rest, but i trust Conte to find the best solution for this game, this group of players are used to this kind of scenario, playing many games, so we will just have to wait and see who Conte picks for Saturday minding injuries and suspensions. Cheers and KTBFFH ;)

27 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Same line up as Atletico but Luiz for Rudiger and let's hope the boyzzz can summon their powers for one last huge game before the International break!

Don't think Cesc can handle another start. I would prefer Pedro to start ahead of him