• Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And people still wonder why Fabregas hasn't won the Champions League....Spanish NT and Barca even tried to make him CF just to get him out of midfield

He's been garbage in every big game at Chelsea. Replace him with Verratti and the team goes to another level

1 minute ago, The Mak said:

Jesus, calm down with the reactionary stuff.

United are yet to play anyone decent and Guardiola's teams can never defend. We have more points than we did at the same time last season. Hazard just came back from an injury and we're missing Morata for most of the game. 

Save it until after Christmas at least.

Will Guardiola have to defend when the champions at home don't even try to attack?

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Will Guardiola have to defend when the champions at home don't even try to attack?

Did you even read what I said afterward? Attack with what? Willian, to slow it down or fuck it up?

Just now, The Mak said:

Did you even read what I said afterward? Attack with what? Willian, to slow it down or fuck it up?

Lol its not Willian's job alone.

We have two fullbacks out there, and two other wingers now.  Its not on Willian the fact that our midfield has been overrun by the likes of KDB,Sane, and Silva for the better part of 80 minutes today.

Guardiola will finally beat us. Even Mourinho's Chelsea showed more ambition without the ball at home. At least when we were poor with the ball we knew how to press before it all turned to shit. As a Chelsea fan today I feel embarrassed with the way my team has played! Embarrassing! Conte had nothing to show. Nothing. We've been punked and humiliated. I'm sure the team is embarassed as well.   

2 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

One positive of this match is that Christiansen has been very good.  These are the best opponents I've seen him against and he's possibly been our best player.

A 21 year old centre back saw more of the ball than all our attacking players combined. COMBINED. At Stamford Bridge. Madness...