• Batshuayi (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Imagine drinkwater as the no.10 in a 352 behind Hazard and Morata that spunds sp unlikely it is almost funny. But given how subdued Cesc was even against a poor Atlwtico team it might be wortg a try even though i would rather play willian or pesro in the 10 then. But on the other hand, adding drinkwater to that team would make our midfield absolutely...well, watertight.

Moses was brilliant today. And it was away in CL against atletico.

Man, at this rate Conte will make Drinkwater play like Modric lol.

48 minutes ago, Thor said:

And some of you were pathetic slating Luiz after the penalty. It happens. The clown, and joker comments coming out again. Apparently 1 bad game in 15 games allows for that... Just so happen his two bad games came back to back this time. He was our best defender last year. 

This. It was such a good game overall and yet people find something to complain. And its not just about Luiz. Every year so called fans throw shit on our players the moment something goes wrong. Two years ago it was Eden, last year Costa, Luiz is in and out in this competiton every year. 

Its all positive to point them out if they have poor games, but to call them silly names and then worship them few weeks later is pathetic. 

Stick with them in good and bad or dont support them at all I guess. 

We definitely need to get better crosses into the box this season from centre back, wingback and every position on the field possible. I am LOVING Morata!

I didn't watch this entire match just yet, but it seems to have swung nicely for us in the 2nd half whereas the first half I felt we didn't move the ball quickly enough.

I hope Luiz isn't struggling physically and that his discipline improves.

So happy for this win though!

With the Luiz pen what appears to have happened is the other man (Lucas) pushes him then Luiz instinctively tries to use the other man's body as support to get back on his feet.
Lucas's shirt is almost ripped in the process but it was exaggerated.
The ref. could have summoned both of them for admonitions and have the corner retaken.

Wow, I never knew that Apostle Conte, the presiding Bishop of Chelsea Modern Day Football Ministry can also run 4 services as well, with guest speakers, Minister Morata and Evangelist Batman ministering in the first, third, fourth, and second service respectively and Pastor Cesar Azphilicueta was the guest artist. The Lord also used Minister Fabrigas and Hazard in a mighty way, even though they arrived late during the course of the service. Rev. Kante and Bakayako never disappointed us as they led us in marathon prayer sections. Brother Curtious, Rudiger, Christensen, Moses Alonso, Cahill and Willian made sure we had no problems with the arrangement of people trooping in for the service as they served as members of the Ushering unit.
What a wonderful service. 
You are also invited to our next service on Saturday in England as the Lord will be using different mighty men of God to minister to us in that service. As you worship with us, may God bless you...

That was the most complete performance from us I can think of in Europe, it was absolutely outstanding.

Even when they scored I never worried because we were so dominant and playing with a mass intensity. To go there and beat them in their new home, but do it so convincingly was just sublime in every way.

Hazard is getting lots of plaudits and rightly so, but Morata was fucking brilliant, his hold up play and work rate was phenomenal.

Topped off by Costa looking sick as fuck.:lol:

I enjoyed going to the Calderon .wasn`t so happy coming out usually.new stadium is a great one though and well..epic performance from the team..fully deserved the win even if we had to wait till the last kick to win it. everybody played well..nobody I would say below an 8 but Kante,Morata,Yoko,Alonso deserve a 10 and Hazard a spinal tap 11.